This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Everyone should play the free steam game Only If, really unique game

#1DetectivPenguinPosted 8/3/2014 7:18:04 PM(edited)
Not sure why its free, pretty solid graphics, really interesting unique first person "puzzler" not sure what else to call it.Well made pretty good voice acting, one character is fantastic, the "protagonist" is below average at best, and another is fine nothing special Very trippy and out there but I really enjoyed it. Only played through it once about to give it a second play through because there is a bit of branching in it. Def worth a look if your into the weird games.
---
Now you can see the importance of time!
It helps us make pizzer and keep things in line.
#2SilentHawk29Posted 8/3/2014 7:30:09 PM
Another good (but really short) free game is Serena. Guys who made Scratches helped with it.
---
PSN - Srikar || Steam - SilentHawk29
My car: http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/8583/86coupe.jpg
#3pwnater777Posted 8/3/2014 7:35:52 PM
Took me a second to realize what the name of the game is.
---
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#4DiviDudePosted 8/3/2014 7:53:34 PM
What kind of first person is it? Like, Myst, or one with free FPS style movement?
#5DetectivPenguin(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2014 8:19:36 PM
DiviDude posted...
What kind of first person is it? Like, Myst, or one with free FPS style movement?

free fps style movement

also now that I have had a chance to play both of the 2 main paths, I highly recommend the white pawn playthrough if you can only do 1 or 1st if you plan on playing both. It was much more gripping/interesting and enjoyable imo.
---
#6DetectivPenguin(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2014 8:20:42 PM
SilentHawk29 posted...
Another good (but really short) free game is Serena. Guys who made Scratches helped with it.

Also a good one!
---
#7DiviDudePosted 8/4/2014 7:13:25 AM
DetectivPenguin posted...
DiviDude posted...

free fps style movement

also now that I have had a chance to play both of the 2 main paths, I highly recommend the white pawn playthrough if you can only do 1 or 1st if you plan on playing both. It was much more gripping/interesting and enjoyable imo.

Excellent, thanks for the heads up!