This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Games that are generally unknown that you love dearly.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Games that are generally unknown that you love dearly.
10 months ago#1
Gemini Rue. Not many people have heard of it. It's my favorite adventure game of all time, next to Snatcher.
---
Would You Kindly?. The Police and The Killers are the best bands ever.
10 months ago#2
ring of red, very fun and interesting strategy game involving mechs, i dont know many people who ever heard of it much less played it
---
Ronnie O'Neal McLendon
08/09/1960 - 11/16/2011
10 months ago#3
Air Control, I love how original it is.
---
Posted with GameRaven 2.2.1
10 months ago#4
The S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games.
Usually when I talk or post about them most people seem to have no idea on what the games are. I have had people say they make a game about stalking people, and of course I tell them no it isn't about that at all. I tell them that the name of the game is an acronym for Scavengers, Trespassers, Adventurers, Loners, Killers, Explorers and Robbers, and the game takes place in a real place. Most people have never heard of Chernobyl especially Pripyat. I guess because I was 11 when this happened I remember hearing about on the news, and yes I guess I am old. Haha.
---
---
Xbox360/One + PS3/4 + Wii U + PC = Awesomeness!!!
10 months ago#5
Anti chamber, dota pre dota 2, dust an elysian tale, brothers : a tale of 2 sons, lost odyssey
---
Now you can see the importance of time!
It helps us make pizzer and keep things in line.
10 months ago#6
ghstbstr posted...
The S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games.
Usually when I talk or post about them most people seem to have no idea on what the games are. I have had people say they make a game about stalking people, and of course I tell them no it isn't about that at all. I tell them that the name of the game is an acronym for Scavengers, Trespassers, Adventurers, Loners, Killers, Explorers and Robbers, and the game takes place in a real place. Most people have never heard of Chernobyl especially Pripyat. I guess because I was 11 when this happened I remember hearing about on the news, and yes I guess I am old. Haha.

Sorry to say, but the people you hang out with are halfwits. How can they not know about Chernobyl?
---
- My vision is augmented
10 months ago#7
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. Such an underrated gem that nobody has heard of
---
PC Gaming - The Only Way
i5 3570K / ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 / Patriot Viper 8GB /Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB/ Corsair TX650
10 months ago#8
Land of the Dead: Road to Fiddler's Green. A nice slow zombie game that values ammunition.
10 months ago#9
codyorr posted...
Land of the Dead: Road to Fiddler's Green. A nice slow zombie game that values ammunition.

Yes! I love that game!
---
Would You Kindly?. The Police and The Killers are the best bands ever.
10 months ago#10
Total Annihilation
---
PC | Wii U | 3DSXL | Vita
FC: 4639-9367-1408
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Games that are generally unknown that you love dearly.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived