This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

my $700 build that will max out every game out without a problem in 1080p

#21Muintir(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2014 5:34:00 PM
lmfao @ all the dc in this topic. I see I really hit a nerve for posting my experiences. I ran fraps with wolfenstein and It averaged 45-50 fps during firefights and a steady 60fps while walking around. Like I said I never cared for FPS but someone answer why they matter if the game is running maxed out without any hiccups?

With that said I didnt make this topic to argue about fps but by all means keep bumping it with the dc
#22ShadowHulkPosted 8/4/2014 5:34:49 PM
I hope the whole PC community isn't like most of you guys.
#23HighOnPhazonPosted 8/4/2014 5:35:54 PM
ShadowHulk posted...

It's only this way when you're an idiot.
---
PC Gaming - The Only Way
i5 3570K / ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 / Patriot Viper 8GB /Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB/ Corsair TX650
#24IzicialPosted 8/4/2014 5:44:26 PM
Is tea online supposed to be Tera online? Because an I7 with a Titan can't get a good constant frame rate in that game. You will get stuttering in congested areas on any detail setting.

You also discredit EVERY statement you made when you said you didn't take frame rate into account seeing as that is the main factor in determining how smooth a game plays.
---
Check out my SL 1 playthrough of Dark Souls II on my channel Izzy Games.
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL19gU5IpjVkl-9LtY2ASx8ouTspMrGfN_
#25Muintir(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2014 5:45:36 PM
HighOnPhazon posted...
ShadowHulk posted...

only idiots are the ones claiming that you can have a game on the highest settings, have it running without a single moment of slowdown or stuttering, yet not be maxed out even though you can turn the settings up any higher.

Going by your own logic since games can go beyond 60fps & fps can go higher than what anyone is actually reaching I guess nobody is maxing a game out.
#26GoldninjaPosted 8/4/2014 5:48:28 PM
Muintir posted...
lmfao @ all the dc in this topic. I see I really hit a nerve for posting my experiences. I ran fraps with wolfenstein and It averaged 45-50 fps during firefights and a steady 60fps while walking around. Like I said I never cared for FPS but someone answer why they matter if the game is running maxed out without any hiccups?

With that said I didnt make this topic to argue about fps but by all means keep bumping it with the dc

So... you're posting a topic about maxing out games on a $700 comp and at the same time, don't care about frame rate.

Yeah, I'm done here.
---
You guys just took a dump on my soul - mastahjebus
#27HighOnPhazonPosted 8/4/2014 5:49:27 PM
Muintir posted...
HighOnPhazon posted...
ShadowHulk posted...

only idiots are the ones claiming that you can have a game on the highest settings, have it running without a single moment of slowdown or stuttering, yet not be maxed out even though you can turn the settings up any higher.

Going by your own logic since games can go beyond 60fps & fps can go higher than what anyone is actually reaching I guess nobody is maxing a game out.

What the hell are you talking about?
---
PC Gaming - The Only Way
i5 3570K / ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 / Patriot Viper 8GB /Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB/ Corsair TX650
#28Muintir(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2014 5:50:27 PM
Goldninja posted...
Muintir posted...

So... you're posting a topic about maxing out games on a $700 comp and at the same time, don't care about frame rate.

Yeah, I'm done here.

It maxes out the settings in every single game without a single hiccup. I fail to see whats so bad about my statement.
#29TimePharaohPosted 8/4/2014 5:54:05 PM(edited)
Muintir posted...
Goldninja posted...
Muintir posted...

Yeah, I'm done here.

It maxes out the settings in every single game without a single hiccup. I fail to see whats so bad about my statement.

Because it doesn't. I have a 780ti and I can't max Watch Dogs without "hiccups" because the game is terrible. You're simply making up blatant lies.

Post a video from literally any game you listed with an FPS counter.
#30JockoPosted 8/4/2014 5:53:30 PM
This board is to help each other out and educate people (In theory at least.) so everyone can learn off each other. The reason everyone is getting their jimmies rustled is because the TC is spreading misinformation and ignorance. This board has enough negative posters on it including haters, fanboys and trolls. This is just another unneeded genre.

I think his intention was good but it's doing more harm than good.
---
The oxygen's leaving my brain!!! --Clucky the Chicken
()===={SWORDSWORDSWORDSWORD> It's my SWORD sword.