This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's the longest time you've spent playing a single game in one sitting?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What's the longest time you've spent playing a single game in one sitting?
2 years ago#41
I got 30+ hours non-stop farming Crawmerax in Borderlands, quit the game "for good" shortly after.
Phenom II x4 945/5770/1440x900x2/8GB DDR3/120GB SSD/320GB HDD/Panasonic RA-6100
2 years ago#42
The longest without any long breaks was 29 hours playing PSO on the dreamcast with a group of friends....when I finally did log off and go to sleep I could still see the game when I shut my eyes.
http://raptr.com/badge/arleas/uc.png
http://www.speedtest.net/result/3635582762.png
2 years ago#43
One sitting? Somewhere in the region of 12-18 hours. I used to have a lot of free time, and used to be very dedicated.
"I'm amazed TC is still posting. It's not your everyday run of the mill stupidity. This is advanced stupidity." -nickizgr8
2 years ago#44
Entered topic expecting some Runescape. Was not dissappointed.

Back in 2001, when Runecape first came out, i was 11 and did 26 hours during the weekend. I slept for like 14 hours dead after that.
2 years ago#45
Back in 07/08 I would play COD4 for 10 hours at a time.
2 years ago#46
I'm surprised some of you haven't died from a pulmonary embolism
PC Gaming - The Only Way
i5 3570K / ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 / Patriot Viper 8GB /Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB/ Corsair TX650
2 years ago#47
Something in WoW probably. If not WoW some other MMO. When I was younger I used to play SNES/PS1 rpgs until my eyes bled.

I can't play for hours upon hours on end any longer. Which is probably for the best anyhow lol.
The passion of lovers is for death said she
The passion of lovers is for death
2 years ago#48
A couple of years ago when LOTRO had only been out for maybe a month to six I had about a 19-hour session.

Can't for the life of me remember why though, because my guild was not into raiding and I was pretty far below max. I vaguely remember doing some CREEP play though, so maybe it was a big patch day.
Mutton! Fresh Mutton!
2 years ago#49
The first time I played oblivion. I was 14 and it came out during spring break so I played for 18-19 hours straight
2 years ago#50
I'm sure I've pulled a couple 12 hr sittings. Probably a couple 14's too. Possibly a lot longer than that in WoW, I have no idea how long I used to sit there and play.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What's the longest time you've spent playing a single game in one sitting?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived