This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any game to play while depressed or feeling anxiety

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Any game to play while depressed or feeling anxiety
2 years ago#51
Typical soft beta "tough talk" ^
Asus Sabertooth z77 - Core i5 3570k @ 4.5Ghz - Hyper 212 Evo - G. Skill Ripjaws X 16 GB Ram - EVGA GTX 680 - Xion 1000W PSU
2 years ago#52
yea hit up some bros, get wasted and get some ass
http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/2996/cancerstorm.jpg
2 years ago#53
arleas posted...
thatfool12Gs posted...
You kn ow you're beta by blood when you throw out a term like "dudebro"

You're not proving your point. On the contrary, you're proving everyone else's point. Way to go.

A quick google search for the term dudebro fits you to a T.

You know, I knew there was a reason I blocked this misanthrope some time ago, thanks for reminding me.
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
2 years ago#54
CatholicChurch posted...
thatfool12Gs posted...
Lol depressed betas

HOLY DUDEBROS BATMAN

Didn't you know all the "alpha" males try to impress strangers they'll likely never meet while hiding behind a ridiculous screenname?
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
2 years ago#55
JKatarn posted...
You know, I knew there was a reason I blocked this misanthrope some time ago, thanks for reminding me.

Yeah I'm adding him to the list now. Nothing of value lost.
http://raptr.com/badge/arleas/uc.png
http://www.speedtest.net/result/3635582762.png
2 years ago#56
HEY BROS.
I'm cutting this week.

Let's hit the gym, get some ass, and go do some alpha stuff. Lol at those betas. *crushes Budweiser can on head* YEEEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH ALPHA AS ****!
2 years ago#57
If I'm feeling anxious, a strategy game like Civ 5 calms me down, but if I'm feeling depressed, usually a mindless game like Killing Floor or just random killing in Saints Row 4 will do the trick.

I could never play games like Dota with those feelings, the PvP would have me stressed and anxious, and any depression would lead to frustration if I started losing.
| AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 ghz | MSI 970A-G46 | MSI HD 7870 2GB | 8GB 1600 DDR3 | 650W Corsair | Win7 64bit | 1TB WD Blue | CM 912 HAF |
2 years ago#58
I'd say that exercising would probably be best. Going for a run helps me burn off anxiety. Otherwise, I'm not sure about a game (maybe Trails in the Sky or Bastion), but I would recommend watching the anime Mushishi. It is very relaxing (I watched it to unwind while studying for the bar exam). The music and animation are simply fantastic.

Edit: I played Knytt Underground on vita and it was pretty relaxing too. It's pretty much just exploration and some light puzzles, which normally isn't my thing but for some reason I ended up putting in quite a few hours.
"I've got half a mind to kill you...and the other half agrees" Church from RvB
PSN:Mickleohb GT:MickleohbLite
2 years ago#59
Lol, only a beta would block another user
Asus Sabertooth z77 - Core i5 3570k @ 4.5Ghz - Hyper 212 Evo - G. Skill Ripjaws X 16 GB Ram - EVGA GTX 680 - Xion 1000W PSU
2 years ago#60
Jesus Christ you people are nothing but troll bait.
OUTSIDE NOW I'M TALKING TO JACK OUTSIDE NOW IT'S POURING OUTSIDE NOW WELL FINE OUTSIDE NOW NO I'M TALKING TO JACK OUTSIDE NOW IT'S POURING OUTSIDE NOW WELL FINE
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Any game to play while depressed or feeling anxiety

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived