This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

All I really want right now

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. All I really want right now
1 year ago#11
It seems that people always think that more players on a map is better.

That has really never been my experience. Usually map-design and the way a game mode functions determines the number of players that is most fun.

If you think playing Rush in BF4 on a medium size map with 64 players is fun, think again. Also, if you think Counter Strike:Global Offensive would work better as a game if it was 20 on 20, you would be wrong.

I do agree with OP though. It would be nice to see a triple A fast paced arena shooter that was fast paced and did not have the aim-down-sight mechanic. The main reason why I think we won't see it is because those kind of games do not really work well on console.
---
I5 3570 | GTX 760 | Kingston V300 120 GB | Corsair VX550 | Asus Xonar DGX | Corsair 300r | AKG k550 | Matias Mini Quiet Pro | Zowie EC1 Evo White
1 year ago#12
codyorr posted...
MaxCHEATER64 posted...
You bought an entirely new PC just because a single part failed?

The HD? Plus it was inferior? Yes. I'm VERY lazy. However, I need a Crossbow to hunt these deer in my yard every night that eat my pine trees.

Deer eat my pine trees as well.
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.
1 year ago#13
_GRIM_FANDANGO_ posted...
It seems that people always think that more players on a map is better.

That has really never been my experience. Usually map-design and the way a game mode functions determines the number of players that is most fun.

If you think playing Rush in BF4 on a medium size map with 64 players is fun, think again. Also, if you think Counter Strike:Global Offensive would work better as a game if it was 20 on 20, you would be wrong.

I do agree with OP though. It would be nice to see a triple A fast paced arena shooter that was fast paced and did not have the aim-down-sight mechanic. The main reason why I think we won't see it is because those kind of games do not really work well on console.

Eh, Quake (or, at least, Quake Live) has zoom, but from what I've seen really skilled players don't even need it (getting "sniped" from halfway across the map on the two pixels that I've exposed as the other guy flies through the air? yeah seems legit ggwp).
---
https://i.imgur.com/6sZC0hY.png
"Some people have skeletons in their closets. I just have a bone in my pants." -Mitchell2003
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. All I really want right now

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived