This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Did I lose my master race card?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Did I lose my master race card?
11 months ago#41
No OP, you are actually in an ultra elite hipster class of the master race by playing old old Nintendo games. Do you run Linux, play BG2 (the original with mods of course since the remastered version is not hipster) and now also play D:OS?
---
i5-3570K, GTX660 2GB, ASRock Z77 EXTRM4, CV 8GB DDR, Samsung 840 120GB, WD Caviar Blk 1T, XFX PRO750W, CM HAF 922, CM Hyp 212 EVO, Logitech G13 & G700
11 months ago#42
foodeater4 posted...
Nah, Nintendo is different and they offer a lot of unique games that cant be played anywhere else. PS3/4 and Xbox 360/One are basically very lackluster PC's and the original games aren't super original either, just more FPS's and such and some boring racers.

You really couldn't have said this any better.
Seriously. Hats off. You hit the nail on the head.
11 months ago#43
Feh, you and your 3D graphics. I remember in my day all we had was 2, maybe 2.5D. And one speaker the size of a phonebook that would only work if you did everything right.
---
{missing_var_sig}
11 months ago#44
God i can't even tell if the master race "joke" is a joke or not anymore.
11 months ago#45
foodeater4 posted...
Nah, Nintendo is different and they offer a lot of unique games that cant be played anywhere else. PS3/4 and Xbox 360/One are basically very lackluster PC's and the original games aren't super original either, just more FPS's and such and some boring racers.

what exactly does Nintendo have other than the future Mario/Zelda/Donkey Kong rehashes that everyone has already played a thousand times over?

PS4 will actually have unique new IPs like The Order, Bloodborne, and The Last Guardian, not rehashes that have brought nothing new to the table for the past 10 years.
---
PM me to hear more about Jesus Christ and the wonderful things that can happen to you as a result..TODAY!
11 months ago#46
CatholicChurch posted...
PS4 will actually have unique new IPs like The Order, Bloodborne, and The Last Guardian, not rehashes that have brought nothing new to the table for the past 10 years.

Now, now...we need to keep things in perspective. Bloodborne is just another Souls game, The Order looks like another story-heavy shooter a la Bioshock, and The Last Guardian...well, I don't think Sony even knows what that game is.
---
Future Billionaire
11 months ago#47
i played the crap out of perfect dark with my friends in those death matches but i've never played the campaign

... is the campaign any good?
---
http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/2996/cancerstorm.jpg
11 months ago#48
Guitar_Hero_Guy posted...
Golden_Gonads posted...
... Why do half the people here want to be considered Nazi's?

You have uncool people find other uncool people and it makes a group of uncool people.

That's really where it started.

---
Fallout 2>NV>1>3>Every other Fallout game. Don't agree? I don't care.
GameFAQs, where everyone trolls everyone
11 months ago#49
TrueGB posted...
Now, now...we need to keep things in perspective. Bloodborne is just another Souls game, The Order looks like another story-heavy shooter a la Bioshock, and The Last Guardian...well, I don't think Sony even knows what that game is.

still more unique than anything Nintendo will output in the future:

http://www.denofgeek.com/games/nintendo/30953/the-top-10-upcoming-wii-u-exclusives

oh boy more Mario, Zelda, Donkey Kong, Smash Brothers

oh an they have a Toad game coming up too. I guess that's new. Oh but wait, Toad is a character from Mario. just another spin-off game. Oh well
---
PM me to hear more about Jesus Christ and the wonderful things that can happen to you as a result..TODAY!
11 months ago#50
I buy consoles for exclusives and get everything else on PC and I'm sure that's pretty normal. On a side note, Perfect Dark was a blast. I wasted many hours of high school playing it.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Did I lose my master race card?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived