This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any great split-screen co-op titles for the PC?

#1ajko000Posted 8/5/2014 8:39:40 PM
Been hungry for some.
---
I have OCD, so I close all my topics once I'm done with them.
#2sauruschamp1Posted 8/5/2014 9:46:10 PM
if you use the program in this forum post it makes it really easy to do splitscreen borderlands 2, left 4 dead 2, and resident evil 5 splitscreen.
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3176217&highlight=splitscreen

Some other games that you can do local multiplayer without any trouble are magicka, dungeon defenders and portal 2.
---
Xbox GT: Zarosian 3DS ID: 1848-2118-1570
Origin and SteamID: Zarosio
#3calcyclePosted 8/5/2014 11:02:04 PM
Broforce recently made a short free tie-in game called the expendabros which is pretty fun. I beat it in an hour but if you like it then go buy broforce.
---
Do not add to the Chocolate of Coach, or worship false Bills for this will imprison thou within the Blood Harvest finale for all eternity
#4Perfect LightPosted 8/5/2014 11:06:16 PM
Rayman Origins and Legends.
---
Playing: Batman Arkham Origins
Waiting: Grand Theft Auto V, Middle-Earth Shadow of Mordor, Assassin's Creed Unity, Dragon Age Inquisition
#5rainedownPosted 8/5/2014 11:47:12 PM
Co-optimus has a good list going if you really want to browse, I haven't in a while so I just have to try to remember what I've played lately lol.

Dynasty warriors 8 XL was pretty fun, though you really need to run sweetfx on it or it looks like a ps3 game. I call it the ultimate bro-nerd game, I think I've say down with a friend on the couch and had longer marathons with this series than any other. By a long shot lol.

Battle block theatre and castle crashers make for some fun two player couch coop too. Wow this is making me realize how little I've played two player games lately lol.
#6SetzeraPosted 8/6/2014 6:33:29 AM
Depends on your taste in games. The games I have on Steam are:

Civilization 5 (not splitscreen, but 6 player offline)
Dirt Showdown
How to Survive
Mortal Kombat 9
Trackmania United
Trials Evolution

This helps too: http://www.co-optimus.com/system/4/pc.html
---
| AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 ghz | MSI 970A-G46 | MSI HD 7870 2GB | 8GB 1600 DDR3 | 650W Corsair | Win7 64bit | 1TB WD Blue | CM 912 HAF |
#7SinisterSlayPosted 8/6/2014 6:35:51 AM
Civ 5 6 player offline sounds really frustrating.
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#8chronotrig100Posted 8/6/2014 10:39:10 AM
SinisterSlay posted...

you gotta make sure to do epic game length so that everyone will age by 5 years before its done due to the chair switching.
---
The fastest pinball in space.
#9SinisterSlayPosted 8/6/2014 10:40:55 AM
chronotrig100 posted...
SinisterSlay posted...

you gotta make sure to do epic game length so that everyone will age by 5 years before its done due to the chair switching.

You'd end up killing the guy that feels he has to manually move every unit every turn.
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#10crawdadPosted 8/6/2014 10:49:24 AM
UT3 has an up to 4 player split screen hack/mod for it and doing the campaign is pretty fun honestly.

Also Goat Simulator supports up to 4 player split screen.

Sonic All Star Racing Transformed has up to 4 player splitscreen which you can have at least 2 play Grand Prix and challenges together so you can earn unlocks together (Did this with a friend, played a lot of hours too, lots of fun).
---
"it was a slow go" - gmo7897. I'm an expert at the Monster Mash.
GT: Gojirra | PSN: Gojirra102 | steamcommunity.com/id/crawdad