This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Old games that should be remade

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Old games that should be remade
1 year ago#1
When I say remade, I mean it would have a great remake, not just a failed one. It doesn't matter if the company is gone or not.
I would say Anachronox, its an amazing game but it has a sloppy interface, or System Shock 2, the inventory/combat could use some polishing.
some people treat life as a game,
some people treat games as life.
1 year ago#2
I'm not a peasant.
1 year ago#3
Asus Sabertooth z77 - Core i5 3570k @ 4.5Ghz - Hyper 212 Evo - G. Skill Ripjaws X 16 GB Ram - EVGA GTX 680 - Xion 1000W PSU
1 year ago#4
TimePharaoh posted...
I'm not a peasant.

No, but you are a special butterfly, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
PC Gaming - The Only Way
i5 3570K / ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 / Patriot Viper 8GB /Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB/ Corsair TX650
1 year ago#5

Master of Magic

I'm sure I could think of many more if I put my mind to it, but those popped into my head right away.
It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. begins to twist facts to suit theories.... Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
1 year ago#6
System Shock 1, I wonder what that could look like today if the first was remade, along with the second.
I have built - Minus a few parts (monitor @ moment). Screw trying to record video (on PC).
1 year ago#7
Final Fantasy IX. Just super enhance the graphics and I will be a happy boy.
Now you can see the importance of time!
It helps us make pizzer and keep things in line.
1 year ago#8
1 year ago#9
I'd like to see Sentient remade, if they can do it right this time. That game had some really cool ideas.
... even on Earth Mode.
1 year ago#10
Off the top of my head, I would like to see Shogo and the entire Turok series from 2000 and prior.

Wouldn't mind seeing Might & Magic 6, 7, and 8 either.
pon pon way way way ponpon way pon way pon pon, way way ponponpon way way pon way pon way way.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Old games that should be remade

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived