This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Old games that should be remade

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Old games that should be remade
1 year ago#41
RickySao posted...
TimePharaoh posted...
I'm not a peasant.

What was that seriously? You'd be stupid enough (pretty much stupid, yes) not to accept that one of your best PC game in the 90's wouldn't go full 4K or updated graphics or with Hi Res texture packs (with the same game direction but that does not happen often).

I wouldn't mind having you complain about Deep Silver/4A Games to sell us Metro Redux simply because they updated the graphics for games that doesn't have 5 years yet, but games that are really good can go bad artistically and needs a little remake-over.

If a game was fun 12 years ago, it's still fun. I don't need shiny lens flare to make me play it. Why would I want someone to spend their time redoing something that I've already experienced and was great, instead of crafting a new experience? THAT'S stupid, and reeks of peasantry.
1 year ago#42
Betrayal at Krondor
1 year ago#43
Deus Ex 1 on the latest CryEngine. Because why not.
---
- My vision is augmented
1 year ago#44
Legacy of Kain/Soul Reaver Series
Earthbound
Xenogears
River City Rampage
Metroid 1 & 2
Myst or 7th Guest

BLAST CORPS
---
-[PS4 Owner][XB1 Owner][FF Fan][Tales Fan][Black Ops Fan][Mass Effect Fan][Elder Scrolls Fan]-
8>T>10>3>7>9>2>5>4>1>6>13>12
1 year ago#45
Final Fa- *ran over by lawnmower*
---
http://i.imgur.com/fajtBl9.jpg http://i.imgur.com/doZoxfu.jpg
Six Eight
1 year ago#46
jet set radio future
---
Not changing this sig until a new Jet Set Radio game or JSRF remakes announced. Started 7/26/2014
Vita>WiiU>3DS>PS2>Xbox360>PS3
1 year ago#47
Deus ex with the updated graphics and nothing more. The game is perfect as it is but if if looked like it had just come out fresh out of cry engine I would cry.
---
Two milkmen go comedy
-Official Isa of the Kingdom Hearts 3 board-
1 year ago#48
unknowninfo775 posted...
Deus ex with the updated graphics and nothing more. The game is perfect as it is but if if looked like it had just come out fresh out of cry engine I would cry.

You'd have to do something with the animations, too; they were rubbish even when it first came out.
1 year ago#49
planescape: torment , the longest journey, gabriel knight games, arcanum
---
http://i.imgur.com/1gwjw39.png
Thanks nayr for the nice pic <3. If i make typos it means i am on my touchsreen phone.
1 year ago#50
Definitely Rainbow 6:Rogue Spear. The original has been reworked to run on Win7, so why the hell hasn't something as simple as a mission pack sequel?
---
"I'm amazed TC is still posting. It's not your everyday run of the mill stupidity. This is advanced stupidity." -nickizgr8
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Old games that should be remade

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived