This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ITT: Post games that everyone hates but YOU love!

#31ApethrowerPosted 8/7/2014 2:30:29 PM
Alpha Protocol. The reviews when it came out tore it apart, but I think it's a really good game. Sure it has some flaws, but I think the reviewers didn't give it enough time. Fun game all around.
#32DiamondDogsPosted 8/7/2014 2:33:22 PM
Apethrower posted...
Alpha Protocol. The reviews when it came out tore it apart, but I think it's a really good game. Sure it has some flaws, but I think the reviewers didn't give it enough time. Fun game all around.

Exactly. I don't get the hate.
---
You get it started, and I'll run you over. That's the best plan I can think of.
#33The_Count_FooPosted 8/7/2014 2:47:56 PM(edited)
Fable, fable 2, fable 3.
---
Divided by night...
#34good_mangorushPosted 8/7/2014 3:07:35 PM
Sexy Beach
---
I am proud to be weeaboo.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQKheh_T0ho
#35Hi CPosted 8/7/2014 3:08:20 PM
DiamondDogs posted...
Apethrower posted...

Hating Obsidian was a fad at the time because they were hamstrung by publishers to do a lot of sequels to franchises that had been taken over by console peasants who were in full on fanboy mode with Bioware and Bethesda and didn't know who they were. Then came a SEGA log on the fire. It still is by the worst of the worst offenders but it's gotten a lot better.
#36CircleOfManiasPosted 8/7/2014 3:09:58 PM
Mackorov posted...
Dude, wasnt this topic created already? Nice try, but no.

"Generally unknown" and "that everyone hates" are two completely different things.
---
Sick liaisons raise this monumental mark
The sun sets forever over Blackwater Park
#37DiviDudePosted 8/7/2014 3:13:49 PM
DiamondDogs posted...
Apethrower posted...

I think people tried to play it like an action game since it does look kinda similar to Mass Effect. And to be fair, it is possible to back yourself into a game-breaking corner by failing to put points into a weapon skill and then running into a boss fight only winnable by using weapons.
#38killa1096Posted 8/7/2014 3:26:50 PM
Resident Evil 6
Shin Megami Tensei IV
Dark Souls II (somewhat)
DmC: Devil May Cry
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
#39dustin121284Posted 8/7/2014 3:43:44 PM
star ocean 4
---
"If at all possible, I prefer to forge my own path through life, then call it "destiny" once the cards have settled..."
#40CommonJoePosted 8/7/2014 4:29:32 PM
Watch Dogs. Literally the only thing I don't like about the game is the inability to reset stuff in the end game.
---
Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 2. Lets revitalize this game eh?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FUge6ghaIo&hd=1