This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ITT: Post games that everyone hates but YOU love!

#41pwnater777Posted 8/7/2014 3:31:35 PM
killa1096 posted...
Resident Evil 6
Shin Megami Tensei IV
Dark Souls II (somewhat)
DmC: Devil May Cry
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes

Why does "everyone" hate SMT IV? I was looking at possibly buying it soon.
---
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#42CatToyPosted 8/7/2014 3:35:21 PM
alsroboshack posted...
I really loved A Valley Without Wind, it's a shame lots of people hated it.

I enjoyed it myself. It's a shame Arcen seems entirely out of touch with what made the first one fun because it was all stripped out of the second.
---
pon pon way way way ponpon way pon way pon pon, way way ponponpon way way pon way pon way way.
#43Freelance_WolfPosted 8/7/2014 3:55:27 PM
FFVIII. I think it is more loved in Japan though, considering the millions of fanart the game has.
SimCity
Dino D-Day
---
Max: "I think he just needs a hug, or a sharp blow to the head."
#44RaikouenPosted 8/7/2014 4:02:35 PM
Medal of Honor 2010

Medal of Honor Warfighter (I spent $120 on each of these, a launch copy on both consoles, and do not regret a single penny)

CoD: Ghosts (but I suspect in a few months this will be a game that is loved by CoD fans)

Homefront (sure the graphics sucked, but the story wasn't bad aside from the ending and the multiplayer was a blast to play)

MAG (PS3 players didn't like this much, likely because it wasn't a 256 player Call of Duty: Modern Warfare game)

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (better than Skyrim, near on-par with Oblivion IMO)

Assassin's Creed Bloodlines (graphical glitches aside, it was a solid Assassin's Creed and the only other AC game I feel that did assassins right aside from the original)

Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit (sure, small roster and short story mode was a disappointment, but it had the best combat in DBZ games aside from Budokai 3)

Final Fantasy X/2 (I don't get the "drama game" hate it gets, every Final Fantasy is based on mellow-dramatic styles, just this one being led by two of FFX's best characters and an interesting new-comer instead of a whiny brat)

Cruisin' USA 64 (I didn't even realize this was hated until I watched videos and read reviews. Excellent game for the 64 IMO)

Need for Speed: Undercover (worse than Carbon, better than Criterion's crap)

I'll stop there for now...
#45AlleRacingPosted 8/7/2014 4:16:47 PM
Duke Nukem Forever
Crysis
Some Call of Duty games
---
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8325/scrunchface2copyfx0.png
http://steamsigmaker.de/new/AlleRacing.png
#46me_faiyezPosted 8/7/2014 4:17:40 PM
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
---
I think they've taken the freedom and liberty thing a BIT TOO FAR!
-GlowStormLion on Japan's kinks.
#47DaedalusExPosted 8/7/2014 4:32:51 PM
Resident Evil Outbreak 1 & 2

I absolutely adored those games. Such a unique experience.
#48rainedownPosted 8/7/2014 4:41:19 PM
Dammit bigbadharry you stole mine!

Gotham City Impostors all the way and for days lol. I have over a thousand hours in that game between xbl, ps3, and PC. So few shooters do anything different that the gadgets and humor in this game just get me every time-and customizing your very own mental patient to such a big degree is pretty great too.

I can absolutely forgive some bugs and glitches for the fact that the game is so fun.
#49SandOnMyBootPosted 8/7/2014 5:03:21 PM
- Star Wars Episode I (PS1, NOT Jedi Power Battles)
- The Matrix: Path of Neo (PS2)
- Shinobi (PS2, I love this game so damn much!)
- Clock Tower series (notably 3 on the PS2)
- Dragonball GT: Final Bout (PS1)
- Speed Racer the Videogame (Wii)
- Harry Potter & The Sorcerer's Stone (PS1)
- Summer Heat Beach Volleyball (PS2)
- Monkey Magic (PS1)
- Cool Spot (Sega Genesis)
- Sneak King (Xbox)
- Seaman (Dreamcast)
---
Glad Superman 64 was the third best-selling Nintendo 64 title upon release and was a success. Supporting risk-takers and change is how the industry grows.
#50MaxCHEATER64Posted 8/7/2014 5:11:48 PM
SandOnMyBoot posted...
- The Matrix: Path of Neo (PS2)

People hated that game? I loved it. EtM was better but it was still a solid game.
---
https://i.imgur.com/6sZC0hY.png
"Some people have skeletons in their closets. I just have a bone in my pants." -Mitchell2003