This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which of these elements in a user name is most likely to make you think...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Which of these elements in a user name is most likely to make you think...
11 months ago#41
Voted alternating upper and lower, only because sounds like something a kid would do. Other than that, who cares what somebody else's username is. I'm pretty sure I have one "afRbv56" which is just something that came out of a muscle spasm.
11 months ago#42
Alternating caps.

Everything else is showing a bit about themselves or something they have interest in. Alt caps almost always means they're in the game just to ruin others' fun in whatever way possible, from glitching to trolling and even modding.
11 months ago#43
The top one, just because there's a chance they might be squeakers. Otherwise I don't really care.
11 months ago#44
All of the above besides Anime references. It depends on what they are referencing, but I don't think anime references are any worse than book or game references unless their name is about something terrible like Loli's or Moe or other trash.

But yeah, every single other option is a pretty good sign that the other person is either 12, or act like they are 12.

Well besides the year being in their name I guess. A year being in their name doesn't mean much, it might be the year they are born, or it could just as easily be they year they graduated or got married or something. I wouldn't have a problem if someone's name was like

Rambo 1985
---
Matthew 7:21
http://i.imgur.com/heRqmfH.jpg
11 months ago#45
I suck at making names so when i got the idea for my XBL GT and it felt right i kept using it.
The only other 2 online ids i made before that is my gfaqs user ID and youtube.

Youtube is the same as GFAQS just with 2277 instead of the numbers im using here.

SuperVegitoFAN

and im proud of it...

why the F**** would that make me an annoying player?
IM nervous at hell when i play online... and if age is some wierd sort of measurement device im 20...
---
L.J.Gibbs: Rule 42:
"Never accept an apology from someone who just sucker punched you."
11 months ago#46
SoporilBracelet posted...
The last time I checked, BR meant Battle Royale.

It may also means someone who is gonna approach you and say:

"Gibe moni plox o repoti yu"
---
If you believe in Marona as your Loli and Savior and you're not ashamed, put this in your signature. :3
http://i.imgur.com/GV8UFZR.png
11 months ago#47
TheC0ndemnedOne posted...
bom12826 posted...
is mine consider the first choice?

The first choice seems to be about birthdate. For some reason a lot of people like putting the year they were born in their username. I did this too a long time ago. People born around 2000 would be young and not a lot of people like playing with those younger than them.

Some people also like to put the year they graduated high school in account names too. I don't get it tbh. The xXx people bug me because they apparently couldn't come up with an original name and copped out by putting all the X's there.

Though the thuglyfe and 420 people are annoying too.
11 months ago#48
420, because its typically some teenager that makes it his username, which doubles up with the first option.
---
XBL GT= illidan z PSN = HaganJR
Steam = mhagan1986 Origin = HaganJR
11 months ago#49
Going through mine and my brother's XBL friends list through memory the worst is 'xXx_AsAaSsN_AnGeL_xXx or something to that effect. It's one of my brother's irl friends and while I've never played a game with him just being in the same room with him is pretty miserable. I'm also pretty sure my brother hates playing with him too since its pretty much nonstop 'Dammit man why do you suck so bad? That was stupid, what were you thinking?' etc etc.

Actually... Now that I'm thinking about it I did try to do him a favor in WoW once. I had the recruit a friend two seat rocket and was going to give him a ride to booty bay. Pretty much the second we got to STV he was like 'Ooh ooh a horde gank him!' I just said no and kept flying. He kept saying it every time he saw one, eventually I just said "Alright why don't you go get him" and hit the ejector seat. From Duskwood to Booty Bay is maybe a two minute flight and I'm extremely patient if that says anything about how quickly he wore me down.
---
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez
11 months ago#50
Anyone that hasn't answered BR has not had to suffer through playing with/against a BR. Seriously though, they're all indicators of a bad time.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Which of these elements in a user name is most likely to make you think...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived