This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which of these elements in a user name is most likely to make you think...

#61SonyHoundDawgPosted 8/8/2014 7:29:15 AM
Anyting 420 or weed related is just dumb. I figure the guy sucks cause he's probably to high to play well. Or hey, look at me, I smoke weed, Im cool. Not really you probably smell like ass. Weed almost smells like a skunk sometimes.

Having X's at beginning or front of a name tells me the person is uncreative cause the name was already taken, so they did that so they can use. Even worse if there multiple X's at the front or back.

Named after anime characters again, uncreative dolt who has to use other peoples ideas. Even more so if its an MMO, can be slightly passable in a gamer tag, but they I question you crappy tastes.

Alternating letters: 12 year old or someone failing to be obnoxious.
#62Killah PriestPosted 8/8/2014 7:32:20 AM
where is the choice for "the word sony"
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#63foodeater4Posted 8/8/2014 7:35:39 AM
Probably weed references are dumbest to me, but I also feel is encouraged sometimes because popular games like COD give weed related pictures to use on your nameplate.
#64El_ZaggyPosted 8/8/2014 7:42:13 AM
all of them.
#65MithrilMonarchPosted 8/8/2014 8:05:07 AM
None of those. I don't judge people based on their username.
#66MarceloSampaioPosted 8/8/2014 8:22:55 AM
MithrilMonarch posted...
None of those. I don't judge people based on their username.

Oh look, we have a mr. nice guy over here.

Bravo!!
---
If you believe in Marona as your Loli and Savior and you're not ashamed, put this in your signature. :3
http://i.imgur.com/GV8UFZR.png
#67Ikari GendoPosted 8/8/2014 10:37:12 AM
Voted anime reference as a joke, but seriously, I made this account almost 12 years ago when I was 14 and don't really watch anime anymore. If anyone judges me on that, they're probably not worth talking to anyway.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wdw64aHYXA
#68NingishzidaPosted 8/8/2014 2:22:21 PM
Anime reference.

It just screams "I'M AN UNDESIRABLE, AVOID ME LIKE THE PLAGUE!"
#69Lemur_HPosted 8/8/2014 2:28:08 PM
Ikari Gendo posted...
Voted anime reference as a joke, but seriously, I made this account almost 12 years ago when I was 14 and don't really watch anime anymore. If anyone judges me on that, they're probably not worth talking to anyway.

You don't need to be ashamed of what you like or liked.
#70Edavy89Posted 8/8/2014 3:05:04 PM
Lemur_H posted...
Edavy89 posted...
They just have to not be me. I've come to the conclusion almost everyone that isn't me, is a bad person to play games with.

I like you.

I like you too.