This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your reaction: Gabe Newell buys Valve

#1Myself9Posted 8/8/2014 8:35:21 AM
The horror.
---
I drink YOUR milkshake
VirtualHillClimb.com
#2GoldninjaPosted 8/8/2014 8:36:55 AM
In the event that he suffers head trauma and forgets that he already owns it? Well, we might actually get another Half Life game. It would just be named, "Half Life", but at least we'd get another one.
---
You guys just took a dump on my soul - mastahjebus
#3Anrui_Posted 8/8/2014 8:51:36 AM
Goldninja posted...
In the event that he suffers head trauma and forgets that he already owns it? Well, we might actually get another Half Life game. It would just be named, "Half Life", but at least we'd get another one.
---

The history will repeat itself. It would take 6-10 years for Half-Life 2 to come out. Then we would never have HL3 again anyway.
---
1.0: http://i.imgur.com/tP5HsE3.png
ARR: http://i.imgur.com/D4ArLDE.png
#4GoldninjaPosted 8/8/2014 8:58:17 AM
Anrui_ posted...
Goldninja posted...
---

The history will repeat itself. It would take 6-10 years for Half-Life 2 to come out. Then we would never have HL3 again anyway.

The new Half-Life would be Half-Life 3. It would just be called Half-Life to be edgy.
---
#5kingoffpsPosted 8/8/2014 9:06:35 AM
Goldninja posted...
Anrui_ posted...
Goldninja posted...
---

The new Half-Life would be Half-Life 3. It would just be called Half-Life to be edgy.

Like when they brought out Final Destination 4 but it was called "The Final Destination". Or the 2011 prequel to the 1983 film "The Thing" is just called....."The Thing".

Doom 4 is just going to be called Doom. I think EA did it with lots of Need for Speed titles too.

Stupid trend that needs to die.
---
i7 920, MSI X58 Platinum, 12GB DDR3 PC10700, HIS IceQ 7950, 240GB Agility 3 SSD, Arctic Power 950W PSU
Username was created back when FPS games were cool...
#6SilentHawk29Posted 8/8/2014 9:16:47 AM
Half-Lif3
---
PSN - Srikar || Steam - SilentHawk29
My car: http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/8583/86coupe.jpg
#7GoldninjaPosted 8/8/2014 9:18:08 AM
kingoffps posted...
Goldninja posted...
Anrui_ posted...
Goldninja posted...
---

Like when they brought out Final Destination 4 but it was called "The Final Destination". Or the 2011 prequel to the 1983 film "The Thing" is just called....."The Thing".

Doom 4 is just going to be called Doom. I think EA did it with lots of Need for Speed titles too.

Stupid trend that needs to die.

Yep. Didn't the latest Rambo movie come out as, "Rambo"?
---
#8kingoffpsPosted 8/8/2014 3:38:47 PM
Don't get me started on that series. It goes:

1) First Blood
2) Rambo: First Blood Part 2
3) Rambo 3
4) Rambo

Though only the 1st and 4th films are worth watching. So I guess it's not too much of an issue...
---
i7 920, MSI X58 Platinum, 12GB DDR3 PC10700, HIS IceQ 7950, 240GB Agility 3 SSD, Arctic Power 950W PSU
Username was created back when FPS games were cool...