This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Next Steam update will have the ability to "hide" games from your games list

#11DragnfyrPosted 8/8/2014 9:34:52 AM
silvergokuZ posted...
Useful for some of the games I own which have mac versions like GTA games and for some betas I hve that show as uninstalled that I do not want.

Didn't Steam fix the separate Mac/Windows versions showing up in the game library list issue a while ago? I know Civ IV doesn't list both the Mac and Windows version at the same time anymore.
---
15.4" Retina MacBook Pro (Mid 2012) | Node 304 mITX | Gigabyte Z87N-WIFI | Intel Core i5-4670K | Asus GTX 760 | Corsair 1x8GB | EVGA 600W | 120+240GB SSDs
#12kobalobasileusPosted 8/8/2014 9:36:39 AM
SinisterSlay posted...
You should be able to give away games you no longer want.

Better yet, they should be tradable via the Steam Market.
#13KillerTrufflePosted 8/8/2014 10:06:11 AM
TropicMoon10 posted...
Well... it's convenient I guess. But I can't say it's something I felt was missing.

Well, I, for one, am happy to finally be able to remove games I have absolutely zero interest in, such as Binding of Isaac, from my list... I also appreciate the new ability to mass-assign games to a category.
---
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23
#14NintendoFan81Posted 8/8/2014 12:26:31 PM
Dumb feature out of 10.

It's manly a way for insecure people to hide the games they dont want friends to see. Pathetic.
#15KillerTrufflePosted 8/8/2014 12:39:48 PM
Or... you know... a way to declutter your list of 400+ games by removing ones that you will *never* play, or have already played and will never play again...
---
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23
#16jake-sfPosted 8/8/2014 12:41:24 PM
Thats what we have categories for. Games i'll never play just don't have a category and I always hide that main list, which is at the bottom.

Perfect way to hide games to me, but what the hell.
---
http://sfjake.zxq.net/