This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are You Going To Purchase Dragon Age: Inquisition On The PC?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Are You Going To Purchase Dragon Age: Inquisition On The PC?
2 years ago#1
Are You Going To Purchase Dragon Age: Inquisition On The PC? - Results (449 votes)
Yes
32.74% (147 votes)
PS3
1.11% (5 votes)
PS4
7.35% (33 votes)
Xbox 360
0.45% (2 votes)
Xbox One
1.34% (6 votes)
Maybe (All Platforms)
14.25% (64 votes)
No
42.76% (192 votes)
This poll is now closed.
PS4.
Gameplay - Part One (The Hinterlands): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdXvFEEBZeo
Gameplay - Part Two (Redcliffe Castle): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCGJACVoMPI
Release Date: November 18, 2014 (North America) & November 21, 2014 (Europe)
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com
2 years ago#2
Yes, in about 2 years when the full game is released.
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
2 years ago#3
No, I'm not a sucker. How rude of you to even ask.
I see dead people.
2 years ago#4
I never finished Origins and I played 5 minutes of 2. These games don't hold my interest.
PC | Wii U | 3DSXL | Vita
FC: 4639-9367-1408
2 years ago#5
I still debating if I should use DA:I to recoup the $60 I spent on that thing that was DA2. If I chose not do that then ill have to wait a least 2-3 years before I can get the ultimate edition for no more then $30.
Big publishers have yet to grasp the concept that unless they offer serious money and accept a big share of the risk, nobody needs them anymore. - Dan Vavra
2 years ago#6
It's a definite PS4 buy for me.

Native DS4 support, adds to my trophies (I like earning trophies and raising my PSN level) and the PS4 needs a decent RPG where my PC already has every Elder Scrolls.

On a side note, I finally got all my games on PC running, I just installed them through Steam which made them run flawless and makes my discs useless... Anyways, Skyrim on PC with DS4 is amazing IMO. It took a while for my PC to register it even after everything was properly installed, but now it's near flawless.
2 years ago#7
If it's good and I want it, PC will be my platform of choice.
PLAYING - Destiny Beta (PS4), Dark Souls II (PC), Final Fantasy XII (PS2)
PSN / XBL / NN - Robioto, STEAM - Robioto555
2 years ago#8
Hopefully it has mod support. DA2 not properly supporting mods kind of pissed me off.
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
2 years ago#9
If it's good and when it goes cheaper. Certainly not at release.
What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?
XBL & PSN: OMGFather
2 years ago#10
I'll buy the game on PC... eventually. When it's on sale for $15. Assuming the game is actually good and the story coherent, which is hardly a guarantee anymore.
Bioware has burned me too many times, and EA is well... EA.
The sole purpose of this space is to make my post look longer.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Are You Going To Purchase Dragon Age: Inquisition On The PC?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived