This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you have a mouse that cost less than $100, you can't be a pro gamer. Period.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. If you have a mouse that cost less than $100, you can't be a pro gamer. Period.
1 year ago#101
you can't be a pro gamer unless you get paid for it, that's the definition of pro, professional, it means getting paid for something.
1 year ago#102
Mine was $99.
---
https://i.imgur.com/6sZC0hY.png
"Some people have skeletons in their closets. I just have a bone in my pants." -Mitchell2003
1 year ago#103
Mine was $10 ish, only works within a 2 foot range of the dongle, but I get head shots all day. Period.
---
| AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 ghz | MSI 970A-G46 | MSI HD 7870 2GB | 8GB 1600 DDR3 | 650W Corsair | Win7 64bit | 1TB WD Blue | CM 912 HAF |
1 year ago#104
Or like showing up at a formula one race with a NASCAR car (is that repetitive?)
---
Tim Bisley (Simon Pegg): As far back as I can remember, I've always wanted to be a graphic artist.
1 year ago#105
I was going to be offended by this.
But then I realized I'm not a pro gamer.
---
League of Legends is basically a vineyard with all the whine around here -sunfalcon9
1 year ago#106
lol typical PC dummy mentality, throw money at something to be leet.
(message deleted)
1 year ago#108
GunmaN1905 posted...
somberfox posted...
GunmaN1905 posted...
somberfox posted...
If you have a mouse that cost more than $100, you were ripped off.
And probably use an Alienware PC.

No.
How is it a ripoff if a mouse that I buy for $120 lasts for 5 years?
That's like 0.6 cents a day and considering that most people here use PC for at least 3 hours a day seems like a good deal to me.

Because you're paying nearly twice its value?

How would you know what's the real value? I didn't even mention a specific mice, you're just talking nonsense.
How would you know how much value can someone get out of a mouse?

Let's assume you're right. Where did you get that value?

EDIT: @JKatarn
Lol? Are you people serious? Why would you make an assumption that I base my purchases on price?
I'm not your average joe that buys expensive crap just because it's expensive.

And please no "from my experience" crap. We're talking facts there. At least I am.
Faulty hardware happened to individual, so what? If the same thing happened to a lot of people that means you didn't do your research and bought a hardware prone to malfunction.
If you bought a reliable hardware and it broke on you, but it doesn't broke on 99% of other people, tought luck, crap happens. One broken headset doesn't mean they're generally bad.

You said and I quote "How is it a ripoff if a mouse that I buy for $120 lasts for 5 years" heavily implying that you consider more expensive items to be of better build quality, I gave you my FACTUAL, real-life experiences that would contradict this. Yes, typically you get what you pay for, but there are a few cases of companies using cheap components and charging a higher price because of branding etc. My specific case was corroborated by more than a few people on Amazon/the manufacturer's forum complaining of similar problems within a relatively short time of purchase.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
1 year ago#109
MetalDialga posted...
mullen1200 posted...
It would be like showing up to a NASCAR race driving a Prius. Go big or go home, that's my motto.

That dont mean s**t. this Topic means nothing, a mouse is a mouse, doesn't matter on price. Why don't you go home and continue to compare your mouse price to your tiny d**k.

Why the so much anger? While I don't agree with OP, he's obviously a troll and you're giving him just what he wants. Also, while I don't think excessively (excessive is relative of course) expensive mice are that much better, I've used a lot of mice in my day and I can say there is a difference between a $6-20 mouse and something more expensive.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
1 year ago#110
I have a RAT7, mostly for the pinky rest. Everything else about it is just icing on the cake.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. If you have a mouse that cost less than $100, you can't be a pro gamer. Period.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived