This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you have a mouse that cost less than $100, you can't be a pro gamer. Period.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. If you have a mouse that cost less than $100, you can't be a pro gamer. Period.
1 year ago#21
Only plebs rely on $100 mice to carry them.The true pro gamers can use any mice to eat plebs.
---
Herp-a derp
1 year ago#22
If it doesnt have a wheel and thereby 3 clickable buttons then i agree, but that demand is insane..

same with keyboard.

you dont NEED that much, not on keyboard and mouse.

graphics card, motherboard, ram, cpu, HDD, Optical drive, however, is the important stuff

And no not in a prius, more like a black non painted NASCAR with no internal ventilation and no leather seats... stuff that wont matter for its speed and horsepower, since thats the other stuff i listed.

Besides if said prius COULD drive fast enough and with enough horsepower, then its an accurate comparison, but then it wouldnt matter.
---
L.J.Gibbs: Rule 42:
"Never accept an apology from someone who just sucker punched you."
1 year ago#23
It does me good to see idiots are still paying for overpriced s***.

I can play most games fine but I have a friend that has to have the most expensive and rediculous stuff.

$300 headphones (Turtle beach or as I like to call it the Tryhard headset)
$400-$500 Keyboard (looks like a regular keyboard, can apparently do alot more)
$1,200 for a monitor (that is quite small just a bran on it)
$150 for a mouse (I've used it and it works just like mine, don't know the difference)
$2500 for a computer (this one I can understand because well if it can run Skyrim with high res mods and no lag I can't complain).

But still I know people who use less expensive equipment and do well in games.
---
Gamertag:SonowRaevius,psn:SonowRaevius
Youtube:sonow666.
1 year ago#24
So you're mad because he has more money than you?

Get over it.
1 year ago#25
I've never seen a $400-500 keyboard. I don't that they exist in some capacity but I've never seen or heard about one. I'm intrigued.
---
Ooo eee, oo ah ah, ting tang, walla walla bing bang.
1 year ago#26
AnthonyBrock2 posted...
$150 for a mouse (I've used it and it works just like mine, don't know the difference)
$2500 for a computer (this one I can understand because well if it can run Skyrim with high res mods and no lag I can't complain).

I can't imagine spending more than $80 for a pair of headphones that are going to be used to play games...I can't imagine spending more than $120 for a keyboard....I can't imagine spending more than $500 for a monitor....$40-$50 for a mouse....

The only part where it sounds right is the computer...
---
http://raptr.com/badge/arleas/uc.png
http://www.speedtest.net/result/3635582762.png
1 year ago#27
Lemur_H posted...
So you're mad because he has more money than you?

Get over it.

Im sure as hell not... i wouldnt use that much money on a mouse even if i could....

only if i had to would i (IE bet you cant use a 1 million dkk in a month or something like that), seems like such a waste, i can understand extra buttons for quick access, but thats the only thing i would look out for and it wouldnt reach those prices.

keyboard, i just want to be able to control volume, and possibly lighting as well... thats it for extra features.
---
L.J.Gibbs: Rule 42:
"Never accept an apology from someone who just sucker punched you."
1 year ago#28
As someone who isn't a pro gamer, I have no idea if this is an accurate statement or not.
1 year ago#29
AnthonyBrock2 posted...
It does me good to see idiots are still paying for overpriced s***.

I can play most games fine but I have a friend that has to have the most expensive and rediculous stuff.

But still I know people who use less expensive equipment and do well in games.

Never seen good Turtle Beaches that are 300.00 or more the headset that costs around 300 dollars are Astro's and they are usually used by members of MLG teams as Astro sponsors many of them. That being said only the most expensive Astro's are 300.00 and those are the A50's the wireless model. Any other headsets that would go over that amount and aren't made by either Turtles Astros or Tritons are usually made by a 2nd hand company and while may be effective they weren't really made by people who tend to understand what is required with gaming headsets. An this is excluding those incredibly expensive DJ headsets that some sometime use for gaming because well those are DJ Headsets their not gaming headsets.
---
"So... are you satisfied now?",
Zelkova______________Gamestop Manager, Major League Gaming Sponsored Player
1 year ago#30
Sergei_Dukanov posted...
A prius set two nurburgring records.

And which other cars competed in it's category?
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. If you have a mouse that cost less than $100, you can't be a pro gamer. Period.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived