This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you have a mouse that cost less than $100, you can't be a pro gamer. Period.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. If you have a mouse that cost less than $100, you can't be a pro gamer. Period.
1 year ago#41
I can kind of understand 150 for a mouse, just because I really like the razer Ouroboros. Say what you want about razer, but that mouse is comfortable as hell. Quite frankly I didn't know they even made any 500 dollar keyboards...

Anyway, the major point of my post is simple. if you have the money, and expensive peripherals are what you want to spend it on, go for it and good on you. I mean, no more cray cray than a lot of other things people spend money on.
1 year ago#42
I'm using some nameless 30 logitech mouse from the local computer store and it feels perfect to me.
---
"I'm amazed TC is still posting. It's not your everyday run of the mill stupidity. This is advanced stupidity." -nickizgr8
1 year ago#43
WyzeGye posted...
arleas posted...
I can't be a pro gamer anyway. I'm not playing any games that could possibly earn me any money.

It's like asking a guy who goes to work in his Prius what he plans to do at Daytona... "I'm not going to Daytona... and I don't give a rat's ass about driving in a circle anyway".

Daytona is a tri-oval.

It's like an oval, so we're gonna drive straight and then we're gonna be turnin' to left.
---
XBL: blueknight1st
1 year ago#44
Pro gamers don't let other gamers waste their money on needless endorsements.
---
3DS FC: 4785 5422 7178
Steam: Soldieroffate
1 year ago#45
I paid $70 for my Razer Naga. Your topic is invalid.
---
No longer reading moderation messages. Mods aren't competent enough to do their jobs so I don't need to waste my time on their notifications.
1 year ago#46
Ordered a Zowie FK1. Godtier mouse. Not going to be here until late September through mid October from Amazon =/ guess it needs to be imported and all that. Yuck.
---
My competitive CS:S videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLxqydBplX0&feature=channel_page&fmt=22
1 year ago#47
Just give me a mouse with the 1&2 and a clickable mouse wheel... I'm pretty sure I'll be more than a match for your $100+ 'pro' mouse
---
GT: Fulcrum82
1 year ago#48
Seriously what is wrong with the TC?
To begin with, being a pro gamer is a transitory state so you cant be really called a pro. A pro is a professional, you do what you do and excel in it for life. How do you think your reflexes will be when you get older?

If you have a mouse that costs over $100, are you a pro?

If you have a mouse that costs over $100 but play in a friends house or a net cafe are you not a pro?

Can you really support yourself and the ones you care about with just the money from *pro* gaming?

Go get a job you bum. Being on a company's payroll or advertising expenses doesn't you a pro gamer, it makes you a model. And not the good kind of model ;)
1 year ago#49
No one is a truly professional gamer it's a goddamned passtime. Supposed major league gaming is ridiculous
---
"thou art I, and I am Thou..."
1 year ago#50
I don't even know of any mice that cost more than $100.
---
Enchantment?
Enchantment!
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. If you have a mouse that cost less than $100, you can't be a pro gamer. Period.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived