This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

call of duty controller rumble support?

#1delt31Posted 8/9/2014 11:34:53 AM
I understand mouse is better but I prefer controller. I sadly miss the rumble. Anyway to get that to work for the superior PC version?
---
COD Vita - Bad but not THAT bad. The Last of Us - Good but not THAT good.
#2delt31(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2014 3:25:20 PM
Bump
---
#3MahoganyTooth92Posted 8/9/2014 3:26:45 PM
lol controllers in fps
---
"I'm amazed TC is still posting. It's not your everyday run of the mill stupidity. This is advanced stupidity." -nickizgr8
#4delt31(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2014 4:23:36 PM
love how people have to comment on fps with controllers. get over it. anyway can i enable rumble? can't figure out how.
---
#5Orestes417Posted 8/9/2014 4:25:12 PM
The PC version of CoD is in no way shape or form superior when it comes to the CoD games. Unless you enjoy player counts lower than nearly 10 year old Battlefield games.
---
Your problem is you've spent your whole life thinking there are rules. There aren't. We used to be gorillas.
#6MahoganyTooth92Posted 8/9/2014 4:26:01 PM
delt31 posted...
love how people have to comment on fps with controllers. get over it. anyway can i enable rumble? can't figure out how.

No, because lol controllers on fps

go back to your peasant box
---
"I'm amazed TC is still posting. It's not your everyday run of the mill stupidity. This is advanced stupidity." -nickizgr8
#7LazyyAmericanPosted 8/9/2014 4:50:08 PM
Nobody cares about the game on PC even the devs
---
A true cinematic 24 fps experience
#8delt31(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2014 4:51:55 PM
MahoganyTooth92 posted...
delt31 posted...

go back to my what? how does it feel to be worthless in life? good? trolling gfaqs topics? nice.
---
#9RaikouenPosted 8/9/2014 4:53:02 PM
LazyyAmerican posted...
Nobody cares about the game on PC even the devs

They care for Nintendo less.

Black Ops 2, which released in 2012, came with Nuketown as a pre-order bonus. This was made available for free within a month. They promised NT and the DLC, as well as a regular flow of patches, would come to Wii U in 2013. Total it's had 4 patches, including the one today that did nothing more than give Nuketown, and no DLC at all.

Ghosts fared a bit better, at least giving them Free Fall before the new game released, but they're still kind of ****ing on Wii U CoD.
#10Fade2black001Posted 8/9/2014 4:53:26 PM
MahoganyTooth92 posted...
delt31 posted...

You people are whats wrong with the gaming society...Who the hell cares how or what he plays a game? Get over yourself.
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.