This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

call of duty controller rumble support?

#11MahoganyTooth92Posted 8/9/2014 3:56:33 PM
Fade2black001 posted...
MahoganyTooth92 posted...
delt31 posted...
love how people have to comment on fps with controllers. get over it. anyway can i enable rumble? can't figure out how.

No, because lol controllers on fps

go back to your peasant box

You people are whats wrong with the gaming society...Who the hell cares how or what he plays a game? Get over yourself.

Nobody should suffer by using controllers in FPS.

They're suffering even if they don't know it.

lol controllers in FPS.
---
"I'm amazed TC is still posting. It's not your everyday run of the mill stupidity. This is advanced stupidity." -nickizgr8
#12delt31(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2014 3:59:44 PM
Fade2black001 posted...
delt31 posted...
love how people have to comment on fps with controllers. get over it. anyway can i enable rumble? can't figure out how.

You people are whats wrong with the gaming society...Who the hell cares how or what he plays a game? Get over yourself.

don't sweat it - people like that have horrible miserable lives so you can do nothing else but pity them. They'll reply back denying it but deep down inside, when they turn away from the monitor and look in the mirror, they see the depressing truth.....worthless.
---
COD Vita - Bad but not THAT bad. The Last of Us - Good but not THAT good.
#13LazyyAmericanPosted 8/9/2014 3:59:45 PM
In a single player game it's fine anything else and you're shooting yourself in the foot
---
A true cinematic 24 fps experience
#14RaikouenPosted 8/9/2014 4:00:35 PM
Fade2black001 posted...
delt31 posted...

lol controllers in FPS.

Lol keyboard for precise movement. May as well use a touch screen for movement, it may give you better precision still.

Am I doing it right yet?
#15delt31(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2014 4:00:40 PM
We should prob lock this since I guess I'm not getting a real answer anyway. I guess you can't get rumble.
---
#16xVSaNxPosted 8/9/2014 4:00:52 PM
make sure you have the proper drivers for your control, i use a wireless 360 controller receiver and most games rumble fine
#17MahoganyTooth92Posted 8/9/2014 4:02:29 PM
Raikouen posted...
Fade2black001 posted...
delt31 posted...

lol controllers in FPS.

Lol keyboard for precise movement. May as well use a touch screen for movement, it may give you better precision still.

Am I doing it right yet?

That's why you use a controller for games that require very precise movement, like platformers, or racing games.
---
"I'm amazed TC is still posting. It's not your everyday run of the mill stupidity. This is advanced stupidity." -nickizgr8
#18delt31(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2014 4:07:00 PM
xVSaNx posted...
make sure you have the proper drivers for your control, i use a wireless 360 controller receiver and most games rumble fine

the xbox 360 controller does rumble just not for COD. are you saying that game rumbles for you?
---
#19RaikouenPosted 8/9/2014 4:26:03 PM
Raikouen posted...
Fade2black001 posted...

lol controllers in FPS.

Am I doing it right yet?

That's why you use a controller for games that require very precise movement, like platformers, or racing games.

But aren't controller users "peasant box players"?
#20MahoganyTooth92Posted 8/9/2014 4:29:30 PM
No, lol.

Controllers have their place, but there's something wrong with you if you want to play an FPS with them. On PC, no less, where the default control scheme is far superior.

How am I supposed to play fighting games with a keyboard? You just don't. Controllers exist for a reason. Keyboard sucks for fighting games just as much as controllers suck for FPSes.
---