This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

call of duty controller rumble support?

#21Fade2black001Posted 8/9/2014 4:31:56 PM
So many hateful people in here...

As for TC... It just might not support rumble. If Rumble works fine in other games then that would be the obvious conclusion. I would as advise you to learn to use a KB and Mouse for FPS games. As you're gonna get slaughtered if you're using a controller.
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.
#22MahoganyTooth92Posted 8/9/2014 4:33:00 PM
Fade2black001 posted...

Let's be fair here

It's just one very active hateful person.
---
"I'm amazed TC is still posting. It's not your everyday run of the mill stupidity. This is advanced stupidity." -nickizgr8
#23WyzeGyePosted 8/9/2014 4:41:52 PM
Ghosts rumbles for me on my ps3 controller.

And everybody saying lol controller on fps doesn't realize that these games have aim assist for controllers, making it identical to the console versions with better graphics and less players
---
http://puu.sh/8IK8Q/8e25ebacb7.jpg - - http://steamsignature.com/profile/english/76561198039262606.png
Wolves don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep.
#24RaikouenPosted 8/9/2014 4:47:59 PM
MahoganyTooth92 posted...
No, lol.

Controllers have their place, but there's something wrong with you if you want to play an FPS with them. On PC, no less, where the default control scheme is far superior.

How am I supposed to play fighting games with a keyboard? You just don't. Controllers exist for a reason. Keyboard sucks for fighting games just as much as controllers suck for FPSes.

SOME FPS don't work well with controllers. This includes Battlefield, Counter Strike, and a few other games.

CoD is designed around it, and even PC CoD community seems to agree that playing with a controller feels better for the gameplay.

I'm sure TF is probably garbage if you use K/M and aren't used to quick, precise movements on that setup. Unless you're really good at movements with a key board or wish to be a static target, controller seems like the far superior option for that game.
#25Fade2black001Posted 8/9/2014 4:53:39 PM
Fade2black001 posted...

Let's be fair here

It's just one very active hateful person.

OK
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.
#26MahoganyTooth92Posted 8/9/2014 4:54:07 PM
I won't argue about call of duty, because ANYTHING they'd do would surprise me.

TF2 I could NEVER imagine playing with a gamepad unless you were going full demoknight, and even then you're losing a lot of twitch melee aiming performance, and losing your grenade launcher to go full on demoknight, or maybe a medic if your team is good enough for you to never need to defend yourself, and maybe a W+M1 pyro (but you don't even need to know how to use a keyboard to do that)

I don't know what you mean about movement. You always need to be strafing left or right all the time because if you stand still, or even slow down, you're dead, versus any class, and scout requires the fastest aim I've seen in any game yet. Rocket Jumping would be near impossible to do well. Demoman requires very fine aim, so that's out. Engineer needs to aim well to get spies, Heavy needs good tracking to deal with scouts and pyros. Sniper is self explanatory, and spy needs the quick mouse movement for revolver shots and trickstabs.

I really recommend you actually play TF2 for any length of time before you say it's garbage with kb/m.
---
"I'm amazed TC is still posting. It's not your everyday run of the mill stupidity. This is advanced stupidity." -nickizgr8
#27AnatomyHorrorPosted 8/9/2014 5:00:42 PM
There's only like, 15 Call of Duty games. Try to be more specific next time TC. I don't think Call of Duty supports controllers.
Check out - http://pinnaclegameprofiler.com/pc-controller-support/alpha-gamepad-joystick/xbox-360-ps3-psx-etc/call-of-duty
#28RaikouenPosted 8/9/2014 5:06:06 PM
I won't argue about call of duty, because ANYTHING they'd do would surprise me.

TF2 I could NEVER imagine playing with a gamepad unless you were going full demoknight, and even then you're losing a lot of twitch melee aiming performance, and losing your grenade launcher to go full on demoknight, or maybe a medic if your team is good enough for you to never need to defend yourself, and maybe a W+M1 pyro (but you don't even need to know how to use a keyboard to do that)

I don't know what you mean about movement. You always need to be strafing left or right all the time because if you stand still, or even slow down, you're dead, versus any class, and scout requires the fastest aim I've seen in any game yet. Rocket Jumping would be near impossible to do well. Demoman requires very fine aim, so that's out. Engineer needs to aim well to get spies, Heavy needs good tracking to deal with scouts and pyros. Sniper is self explanatory, and spy needs the quick mouse movement for revolver shots and trickstabs.

I really recommend you actually play TF2 for any length of time before you say it's garbage with kb/m.

I keep forgetting Team Fortress exists...

I meant Titanfall.
#29MahoganyTooth92Posted 8/9/2014 5:07:30 PM(edited)
Oh

I haven't played titanfall.

It's very confusing (TF vs TF2). Sorry for insulting you.
---
#30xVSaNxPosted 8/9/2014 7:52:48 PM
no I don't have any COD on PC sadly, kinda want one since it's more close quarters than bf4 and i get whooped on bf4