This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So who is the baffoon that started the console VS PC wars?

#1Fade2black001Posted 8/9/2014 11:06:12 AM
Gamers will game on anything they want to. Why does it matter what the hell they game on? Why should you care and start some meaningless BS? Does it give you joy in life?
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.
#2PanopictonguyPosted 8/9/2014 11:08:28 AM
Someone who owned a playstation console most likely. They need the most reassurance about their brand of choice for some reason.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#3Fade2black001(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2014 11:09:43 AM
Hmmm... I see
---
#4RosencroitzPosted 8/9/2014 11:18:16 AM
"Baffoon."
---
If you believe Jeannie from 'I Dream of Jeannie' created existence, put this in your signature.
#5thedeadman568Posted 8/9/2014 11:22:54 AM
Panopictonguy posted...
Someone who owned a playstation console most likely. They need the most reassurance about their brand of choice for some reason.

What the hell?
"Platform wars" have been going on since there has been more than one platform for anything.

It used to be openly encouraged by the companies, too.

The "I'm a Mac; I'm a PC" ads are a great example.
#6RaikouenPosted 8/9/2014 11:23:06 AM
Likely PC Elitists. You know, the ones who prance around saying "lolPCisbetter" all the time?

Even Battlefield Friends had a video about this, where a PC Elitists joined the console BF game just to mock it.
#7Digital StormPosted 8/9/2014 11:23:30 AM
Who cares? While you're scurrying about figuring out who fired shots first and getting all wrapped up in some nerd rage debate, I'll be busy playing and enjoying my games.
---
Ooo eee, oo ah ah, ting tang, walla walla bing bang.
#8Fade2black001(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2014 11:29:25 AM
Digital Storm posted...
Who cares? While you're scurrying about figuring out who fired shots first and getting all wrapped up in some nerd rage debate, I'll be busy playing and enjoying my games.

Exactly... I believe people take this crap way too far. A prime example is like 80% of the people on this board alone.. If some ignorant console player wants to come in and star crap. The best way is to IGNORE them. But that will never happen...
---
#9Puckswack12Posted 8/9/2014 11:37:31 AM
Yea i started a war.

Big woop.

Wanna fight about it!?
---
Yup
#10jake-sfPosted 8/9/2014 11:42:41 AM(edited)
Because consoles are out to get you, PC is freedom.

If everything was on PC, everyone would be better off for it.

Period.

Believe it or not, the fact that so many console-players blindly defend the corporation that screws them over hurts the industry as a whole, and hurt the PC gamers.

I get it, I don't really blame anyone with consoles or anything, life is life and these are just games, but I hate this dumb idea that we don't affect each others. Consoles are an affront to what PC is.
---
http://sfjake.zxq.net/