This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Random BSOD

#1Itchytasty00Posted 8/9/2014 3:02:52 PM
So earlier this week a friend of mine somehow tripped over the pc powert cable while my pc was in sleep mode. Later that day I started to randomly get bsod. I have since run a clean install of windows 7, and to my luck it will still randomly get a bsod. I'm thinking at this point it might be a hardware problem? Any have any ideas how to fix this?
---
http://rateyourmusic.com/~virgel418
#2Rud3BwoyPosted 8/9/2014 3:07:43 PM
Itchytasty00 posted...
So earlier this week a friend of mine somehow tripped over the pc powert cable while my pc was in sleep mode. Later that day I started to randomly get bsod. I have since run a clean install of windows 7, and to my luck it will still randomly get a bsod. I'm thinking at this point it might be a hardware problem? Any have any ideas how to fix this?

run a memtest to see if it has any ram errors,

try installing windows on a different hard drive if you do have

if both of those check out fine then the issue lays somewhere else
#3Fade2black001Posted 8/9/2014 3:55:38 PM
Run a program call "whocrashed". It should give you an idea to what lies at fault. Its most likely a driver issue I'm betting.
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.
#4jeff666pPosted 8/9/2014 6:11:52 PM
Fade2black001 posted...
Run a program call "whocrashed". It should give you an idea to what lies at fault. Its most likely a driver issue I'm betting.

or bluescreenveiwer
---
I5 4430 | evga 750ti SC ACX 2GB | corsair h60 | ASRock Extreme4 | G Skill sniper 8GB DDR3-1600 | Corsair gs800 | SG 320GB+1tb | corsair 200r |