This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you look down on people who don't overclock?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Do you look down on people who don't overclock?
1 year ago#1
I do. Real PC gamers push their hardware to the limit.
1 year ago#2
I have a K processor, an aftermarket cooler, and I don't overclock. I loath myself (not really).
1 year ago#3
I don't look down on anyone that games on PC. Gotta start somewhere. I do usually urge people to at least look into it, though, assuming they either are in the market for a CPU or already have an Intel k processor since those are easy-peasy to OC.
The SilentCaay Channel -
Competitive gaming featuring APB: Reloaded and others. Tune in!
1 year ago#4
Have never overclocked because I don't see the point. Have never had any issue running any game at max
1 year ago#5
Overclocking is not really related to gaming at all. If you have to overclock your CPU to keep performance acceptable, then you're probably not in a hardware position to look down on anyone.

That said, I overclock. But it's a completely separate hobby.
1 year ago#6
Only people with k processors
Why are you always smiling?
'Cause it's all so f***in' hysterical.
1 year ago#7
It'd be pretty hypocritical of me if I did.
"I'm amazed TC is still posting. It's not your everyday run of the mill stupidity. This is advanced stupidity." -nickizgr8
1 year ago#8
i'm a pc noob i'm scared to OC i just built my first pc a month or two ago.. and i was terrified that i was going to damage it putting it together....
i like mgs3 a lot o.o
1 year ago#9
IDGAF because it's not my PC.
4670K OC | 2GB PNY GTX 770 OC | 8GB 1600 | 120GB SSD | 1TB WD Blue | Gigabyte Z87MX | EVGA 600w | BitFenix Phenom M | Win8.1 Pro
1 year ago#10
Why would I look down on someone who doesn't overclock?
(V)0-0(V) This is Mudcrab. Copy and paste him into your signature to help him achieve world Domination.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Do you look down on people who don't overclock?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived