This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hows saints row 4?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Hows saints row 4?
2 years ago#1
Might pick it up along with all the dlc
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
2 years ago#2
Very high on the fun factor, which in my mind is all that matters in a game. It's silly as all hell though story and characters are ridiculous and looks nothing spectacular.
2 years ago#3
I grabbed it during the summer sale and just started playing it last night, loving it so far. The super powers are awesome
"I wasn't carded. My facial hair was too powerful for the weak-willed GameStop employee" i lol'd
2 years ago#4
It super fun definitely. The story was pretty wacky which is a big minus for me so I didnt end up finishing it, but I'd definitely say its worth the 10 bucks its at right now.
2 years ago#5
How necessary is the DLC? Is it worth just getting the normal game for 10$ if I don't really wanna spend 20 right now?
2 years ago#6
It's alright. I liked 3 better, but 4 is worth your time.
"I'm amazed TC is still posting. It's not your everyday run of the mill stupidity. This is advanced stupidity." -nickizgr8
2 years ago#7
It's a terrible Saints Row game but a pretty okay Crackdown sequel. It's definitely better than 3, but worse than 2 by a long shot. If you want a fun super hero game, buy it. If you want a sequel to Saints Row 2 (ignoring the terrible third game) then don't buy it. It's not a GTA clone anymore, now it's a Crackdown / Prototype clone
Matthew 7:21
http://i.imgur.com/heRqmfH.jpg
2 years ago#8
Knighted Dragon posted...
It's a terrible Saints Row game but a pretty okay Crackdown sequel. It's definitely better than 3, but worse than 2 by a long shot. If you want a fun super hero game, buy it. If you want a sequel to Saints Row 2 (ignoring the terrible third game) then don't buy it. It's not a GTA clone anymore, now it's a Crackdown / Prototype clone

Pretty much sums it up. If you go in expecting Saints Row, you're gonna have a bad time. But it's an absolute joy to play as it does what it tries to do very, very well.
AnthonM2 posted...
BTW I don't see The Last of Us as a western game because many asians worked with Naughty Dog on the game
2 years ago#9
SR died when SR3 came out and SR4 ensured there's no bringing it back to life
Juan is........NUMBER 1!
XtremeWRATH-Gamertag
2 years ago#10
It's fun mixed with fun.

Only DLC you need is Season Pass. Everything else is cosmetics.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Hows saints row 4?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived