This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PIck a favorite game of yours - now tell us something bad about it

#21HighOnPhazon(Topic Creator)Posted 8/10/2014 6:35:05 PM
Zakigaro2 posted...
Planescape: Torment.

The combat.

I hear ya.

Same with Arcanum.
---
PC Gaming - The Only Way
i5 3570K / ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 / Patriot Viper 8GB /Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB/ Corsair TX650
#22I_Heart_EeveePosted 8/10/2014 6:44:04 PM
Metroid Prime:

I seriously can't think of anything wrong with it. It is the definition of perfection.

OK fine... uhh the sequels aren't the greatest? Legit complaint I guess would be that it's a lot more linear than other Metroid games in terms of item progression. The way you sequence break in it is really by using programming glitches and not actual skill techniques like bomb jumping.
#23pwnater777Posted 8/10/2014 6:46:48 PM
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence - while the camera was fixed drastically, crouching was still not an option at all.

DOOM - very easy to get lost.

Fallout 3 - great game, but really dumbed down a lot of classic Fallout features.

Street Fighter IV - the 3DS edition still is only on Super, with no Arcade Edition or Ultra upgrades in sight.
---
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#24revolverPosted 8/10/2014 7:25:34 PM
Dark Souls 1 connection issues. It's worth dealing with though, because the multi-player is amazing.
---
2500K @ 4.5 | GTX 670 | 8 GB | TX 650 | 128 GB ssd | CM 690 II
#25GoshoraiPosted 8/10/2014 7:28:31 PM
GTA SA

Can't climb ladders.
---
"My...you didn't even last a minute." http://i.imgur.com/Qwwo5aG.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/lln48CZ.jpg
#26Death_BornPosted 8/10/2014 7:33:40 PM
Xenoblade, the game has incredible music and atmosphere, and the battles are fun. My beef is with the somewhat cliched storyline, and also Riki being incredibly annoying and ruining the atmosphere of any important event by saying something Scrappy Doo-esque.

I also didn't like the designs of the different races. The High Entia just have derpy looking wings on their head, and the Nopon are uninspired balls of fluff, and the Machina look like dark elves (yeah, it makes sense plot wise, but it would have been cool if they had a more clockwork look to their design).
#27Nineteen99Posted 8/10/2014 7:41:48 PM
Skyrim. Faction questlines are shallow and horribly short.
---
"There must be some kind of way out of here, said the joker to the thief. There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief."
#28LoshadtPosted 8/10/2014 7:47:10 PM
Oblivion, unplayable without overhaul mods. And yes I realize that's a bit silly to say my favorite game sucks vanilla, but it has all the tools it needs to be one of the best games in the series and ruins it ALL on the garbage level scaling and leveled loot.

I plan on building a mod for it that changes ONLY the leveled loot and enemies, because I hate the overhaul mods for packing the one feature I want with a bunch of other features I don't (like certain weapons that tank your FPS from 60 to 2 when you look at them.)
---
Scientifically proven.
#29APicPosted 8/10/2014 8:19:43 PM
Morrowind

The combat sucks.
---
Life is just a fantasy
http://pixeldripgallery.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/RPG.jpg
#30Jedi454Posted 8/10/2014 8:22:43 PM
Star Wars KOTOR

There isn't a third game.
---