This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you think we'll ever get Warcraft 4?

#21SnadadosPosted 8/12/2014 12:31:24 PM
Of course there will be. Blizzard doesn't know how to make games that aren't sequels to older franchises or based on their old franchises.
---
Have you accepted Raspberyl as your loli and savior?
#22w0 0tPosted 8/12/2014 6:54:08 PM
When will people realise

Starcraft is Blizz's RTS series
Warcraft is their MMORPG series
Diablo is their ARPG series

In case you haven't noticed, all Blizztivision has made for the Warcraft series are WoW expansions

There'll only be a WC4 if:
-WoW stops being profitable anymore, or
-Blizz finds a way to convince more people to pay a monthly-subscription to play an RTS
---
Why does jesus need to change skills? Resurrect is pretty OP in HC. Even with the 3 day CD. - wildog2006
#231337toothbrushPosted 8/12/2014 7:50:53 PM
No. Seeing how Starcraft II turned out, I wouldn't want them to do it anyway.
---
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------
http://i.imgur.com/2x2gtgP.jpg
#24legendxmythPosted 8/12/2014 10:41:50 PM
With the new dota 2 mod tools I bet we'll see some sort of rts come out of that.
---
PSN: mythxlegend
#25That1GuyyPosted 8/12/2014 11:48:59 PM
Starcraft 2 had an enjoyable singleplayer to me, and I didn't mind spending the money on the game for it, I supposed, but the custom game setup and Battle.net 2.0 are garbage. Even years after release, I think I've played less than a handful of custom games that I really enjoyed, and they all dropped off into oblivion anyways and stopped getting hosted.

I loved Warcraft 3 for the custom games scene, and I don't think Blizzard is capable of recreating that magic.
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#26VdashonePosted 8/13/2014 12:07:00 AM
DaedalusEx posted...
It doesn't really matter. Blizzard is Blizzard in name only these days, and Warcraft IV would be too.

---
I occasionally indulge in moderation.
#27RequiemPosted 8/13/2014 12:07:09 AM
I hated WC3's focus on constant micromanagement of small number of units.
After Starcraft, it just felt overly tedious and un-epic.
---
Copyright free literature available at http://www.gutenberg.org/wiki/Main_Page... otherwise known as Tex-Mex
#28Chaos_MissilePosted 8/13/2014 1:51:09 AM
A Wacraft 4 would be nice, but ONLY if they retcon the entire WoW canon
Seriously, killing of important lore characters left and right and only allowing those who have spent thousands of hours and dollars into the game to continue the story.

I hate it when MMOs try to incorporate a story that where only end-game level is canon and said story is from series that was never online only..
---
Action speaks louder than words. But words, when used right, overwhelm any action - Me, 2006
Let's put a smile on that face - The Joker, 2008
#29NemerlightPosted 8/13/2014 2:44:52 AM
Vdashone posted...
DaedalusEx posted...
It doesn't really matter. Blizzard is Blizzard in name only these days, and Warcraft IV would be too.

Oh shut up.
---
Miami Heat not champions of 2014.
http://i.imgur.com/m52Q7Rt.gif
#30Tyler_NinjaCatPosted 8/13/2014 2:51:10 AM
When I hear Blizzard I think of Money Hungry
---
The lag giveth, the lag taketh away. - Orangenee