This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Rise of the tomb raider petition please sign

#21ThisGuy101Posted 8/12/2014 5:36:01 PM
good_mangorush posted...
We are not beggars, so... nope.

http://www.change.org/petitions/rockstar-release-gta-v-on-pc
---
AMD FX-6300 | Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 ATX AM3+ | Kingston HyperX 8GB DDR3-1600 | MSI Radeon R9 270X 2GB TWIN FROZR
My first gaming rig
#22GoldninjaPosted 8/12/2014 5:37:44 PM
Nope. For one thing, there is no way it'll be exclusive forever. I give it six months. For the other, I just don't care. If they would rather limit it to one console and prevent many from playing their ip, then I guess that's their problem.
---
You guys just took a dump on my soul - mastahjebus
#23SpazH3dPosted 8/12/2014 5:41:21 PM
good_mangorush posted...

Just massive whiners. Look above, the GTA V post, and realize that this PC board made hundreds of threads whining that it wasn't coming to PC.
---
- My vision is augmented
#24Fou LuPosted 8/12/2014 5:41:51 PM
It's gonna be released on PC.... Xbox One means PC too.
---
I smolder with generic rage.
#25GoldninjaPosted 8/12/2014 5:51:27 PM(edited)
SpazH3d posted...
good_mangorush posted...

Just massive whiners. Look above, the GTA V post, and realize that this PC board made hundreds of threads whining that it wasn't coming to PC.

Which was dumb. There is no way GTAV wasn't coming to the PC. Every single main GTA is on PC. People cite Red Dead Redemption, but it's a different studio that has little to nothing to do with GTA.

Granted, many of the topics about GTAV were trolls trying to get a rise out of people.
---
You guys just took a dump on my soul - mastahjebus
#26RadarPosted 8/12/2014 6:34:08 PM
I think that petitions should be used for important things, lest we lower them all.
---
{missing_var_sig}
#27LvthnPosted 8/12/2014 6:41:04 PM
If that's how it is, then it will never get played, simple as that.
#28good_mangorushPosted 8/12/2014 6:43:19 PM(edited)
SpazH3d posted...
good_mangorush posted...

Poor generalization, I don't remember whining about any exclusives.
Did you see PS4 fanboys reaction when Insomniac explain why Sunset Overdrive went exclusive to XB1 platform?
Did you see any PS4 forums right now after that RotTR announcement?

Anyway, that petition is stupid. They already sealed the deal with Microsoft, there is no way they able to cancel the deal, let it go.
---
I am proud to be weeaboo.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQKheh_T0ho
#29ripvisionPosted 8/12/2014 6:54:35 PM
darkus_f posted...
Raikouen posted...
https://twitter.com/KazHiraiCEO/status/499187317735956480

Good Lord Almighty!! XD

I don't get it, is there a pun in there somewhere? Someone explain please. My brain is slow today.
#30SpiralDriftPosted 8/12/2014 7:00:50 PM
As a fan of Tomb Raider since the very first game and having played through (and enjoyed) everything up to and including Underworld, I dislike the current series and hope it fails. Therefore i welcome the news of Xbox One exclusivity since it's the best hope of the series failing and being given to another developer.
---
Do unto others what your parents did to you.