This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

We got nothing....

#61KabtheMentatPosted 8/13/2014 8:53:12 AM
JohnMafia posted...
KabtheMentat posted...
DmanTee posted...
Tomb Raider will make its way onto PC eventually. Square Enix is too greedy not to develop a half-assed PC port like all the other Japanese developers do.

Uh, most of Square's games aren't even Japanese made anymore.

And universally there good games are made in the US or Canada.

Tomb Raider wasn't developed by Square or in Japan. Crystal Dynamics is a Bay Area studio.

That was my point.

Crystal Dynamics is part of Square though.
---
Laugh at how dark it can get in this place, as if you're eatin' the soul of a demon for strength.
#62JYLE_BrHPosted 8/13/2014 9:08:07 AM
Don't really care about Tomb Raider and I don't play the Silent Hill games, so... yeah, I couldn't care less.
#63ThePylonPosted 8/13/2014 9:24:03 AM
Yeah pc is just straight indie ****. Nothing at all on pc to wave in front of consoles-only guys to make them jealous. Not one game.
*goes back to Elite:Dangerous*
---
I play too many different games to even care.
#64Cade6669Posted 8/13/2014 9:30:42 AM
To get people to play on their closed platforms, Sony and Microsoft bribes studios to made games exclusives to their platform in an attempt to strong arm consumers into buying their console. So consoles are going to get AAA exclusives here and there, that's why we buy consoles. However, I'd much rather game on my PC for everything else due to the openness of the platform.
---
Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/SuperKing61
PSN - SuperKing602
#65gunner967Posted 8/13/2014 9:33:11 AM
Isn't Nvidia supposed to announce a new GPU?
It's not a game but it's something.
---
XBL A Killing Pie~PSN A_Killing_Pie~Steam Scooby Doo
"I'm going to put my quantum harmonizer in your photonic resonation chamber!"
#66funnyboy613Posted 8/13/2014 9:43:29 AM
PC gamers got The Sims 4. Tomb raider will make it on PC with the DLC no one bought and slightly improved graphics about a year after the XBone release for list price.
#67JKatarnPosted 8/13/2014 9:44:59 AM
Yeah, New User (1) and an ASCII sniper rifle for a signature, I don't think many people will be giving you an ounce of credence kiddo.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#68Futureops-(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2014 9:59:20 AM(edited)
JKatarn posted...
Yeah, New User (1) and an ASCII sniper rifle for a signature, I don't think many people will be giving you an ounce of credence kiddo.

Here since 2011, account blocked in January this year. New account made on June.

EDIT - My sig is not made with ASCII, Gfaqs.com blocked ASCII. It was originally made by some other user, I copied it and modded the scope, barrel and the under barrel.
---
_______()>===<()______........._______I_
[__]//P[__]======^^^^^^-----------------^^----J
#69ArayzielPosted 8/13/2014 9:55:58 AM
Hm, only console exclusive for PS4 I want is Bloodborne and Maybe Silent Hills. Xbone got nothing I care about except maybe Scalebound.

The Wii U and 3DS have loads of games I'd be interested in, though.
#70RadarPosted 8/13/2014 10:00:01 AM
Because for "PC" to make a showing, MS would have to spend money showing off Windows, and since there is no money (bye-bye GFWL) in that (since MS doesn't get game licensing on Windows) there is no incentive.

90% of the games they show for XBox will make it to PC, so it's stupid to double spend.
---
{missing_var_sig}