This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

We got nothing....

#81Futureops-(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2014 10:27:09 AM
Goldninja posted...
There's no reason to be jealous of an exclusive. It's in your control. You want it so badly, buy a damn console.

Own 12 including PC, but this looks unfair for PC gamers. We deserve better exclusives then getting indies.
---
_______()>===<()______........._______I_
[__]//P[__]======^^^^^^-----------------^^----J
#82ClashtonnPosted 8/13/2014 10:28:39 AM
Futureops- posted...
Goldninja posted...
There's no reason to be jealous of an exclusive. It's in your control. You want it so badly, buy a damn console.

Own 12 including PC, but this looks unfair for PC gamers. We deserve better exclusives then getting indies.

We already get much better exclusives.

Not having as good of an ad campaign doesn't make them worse games.
---
i5 somethingK | GTX 660TI and some letters | Like 8 rams or something| Really Big HDD | Kind of small SDD
#83GoldninjaPosted 8/13/2014 10:37:51 AM
psduckie1 posted...
Goldninja posted...
Pauken posted...
Bellum_Sacrum posted...
That's because there's no company representing the PC.

~ Nvidia is only relevant this gen since they failed to secure a contract with the console manufacturers. And all they do is childishly react to any console-related tech-demo with one of their own, usually missing the point at the same time.

~ CDPR (GOG) and their Galaxy initiative won't work. Not only is Valve holding people's games hostage, but publishers themselves would rather not opt for a DRM-free solution on PC.

~ Valve is either going to be absorbed or suffer in irrelevancy on Linux after Microsoft blocks everyone out of their marketplace with Windows 9.0 or later. Chances are they'll just go back to making games, multiplats this time round.

Source on the bolded section? If this is true, Microsoft may have just committed financial suicide. No one is gonna buy a PC that can only run what MS wants you to run.

We have people that believe MS is trying to do this very thing with Windows 8, which doesn't do this very thing at all. So, I would take it with a grain of salt until it actually releases and we have people who have genuine experience with the OS to tell us one way or the other. They may try it. I mean, I wouldn't put it past them, but they should know by now that greedy business practices don't generally work with the PC market. Look at Games For Windows Live and see how it crashed and burned because we wouldn't accept the same garbage subscription service they use for the 360.

They did try to do it with a special edition of Windows 8 called Windows RT. And Windows RT flopped so badly that today you can only buy it on one device: the Microsoft Surface 2. Windows RT flopped for exactly the reason you described: people didn't want to put up with that garbage!

Hell, Windows RT flopped even worse than Windows Me, and we all know how big of a turd Windows Me was.

Wasn't Windows RT just MS' answer to Android and iOS? I don't really remember. I do know that it's just Metro. No proper Windows desktop.
---
You guys just took a dump on my soul - mastahjebus
#84JKatarnPosted 8/13/2014 12:47:22 PM
Futureops- posted...
JKatarn posted...
Yeah, New User (1) and an ASCII sniper rifle for a signature, I don't think many people will be giving you an ounce of credence kiddo.

Here since 2011,account blocked in January this year. New account made on June.

EDIT - My sig is not made with ASCII, Gfaqs.com blocked ASCII. It was originally made by some other user, I copied it and modded the scope, barrel and the under barrel.

Gee, I wonder why, lol.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#85matu90rkPosted 8/13/2014 12:50:48 PM
TR and SH are probably gonna end up on PC too.
#86good_mangorushPosted 8/13/2014 12:52:32 PM
Steam got MGS V, now stop complaining, assuming you are not trolling.
---
I am proud to be weeaboo.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQKheh_T0ho