This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Everyone fed up with Greenlight and Indie games consuming your Steam store page?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Everyone fed up with Greenlight and Indie games consuming your Steam store page?
1 year ago#11
akuma634 posted...
JKatarn posted...
Not really as I know how to work a mouse and scroll bars. There's also the fact that I've seen plenty of AAA games amongst the independent/greenlight games.

This. I don't get the rage for indie games getting some spotlight.

I don't get it either, but lots of people complain... although the bigger complaint these days is about early access. Regardless, the ability to exclude content you're not interested in is a bit of a bonus IMO...
---
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23
1 year ago#12
Early Access, and maybe the indie products, should be in a walled garden. I shouldn't see it unless I click a tab in the Steam Store to show me that stuff.

Step in the right direction if I can tweak my own store page.
1 year ago#13
Can't wait to filter out AAA games from wasting space.
---
i5 somethingK | GTX 660TI and some letters | Like 8 rams or something| Really Big HDD | Kind of small SDD
1 year ago#14
I have no problem greenlight and indie games. It's all the early access games that bother me.
1 year ago#15
Store page doesn't bother me but that's still neat.
---
"it was a slow go" - gmo7897. I'm an expert at the Monster Mash.
GT: Gojirra | PSN: Gojirra102 | steamcommunity.com/id/crawdad
1 year ago#16
It's a shame EA has such a stigma right now.

But like I've said in other topics, if you have a problem with EA than don't buy the games. Even after final release and out of EA, don't buy them. Otherwise you're a hypocrite.
---
http://i.imgur.com/aBZ2Gww.gif http://i.imgur.com/HnzWmt3.gif
1 year ago#17
I couldn't care less about the stuff that pops up.
---
While you bask in my glory, please try not to make me angry by writing words that don't exist in dictionaries.
1 year ago#18
I am always very angry when a storefront offers products I am not personally interested in, so this is a wonderful feature for me.
---
By Grabthar's Hammer, what a savings.
1 year ago#19
Clashtonn posted...
Can't wait to filter out AAA games from wasting space.

Agreed.

I want more indie.
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
1 year ago#20
Zohar_Metatron posted...
I am always very angry when a storefront offers products I am not personally interested in, so this is a wonderful feature for me.

Steam has a very real curation problem, getting worse by the day. It is growing harder and harder to find things that you are actually interested in amidst the flood of cut-rate shovelware and half-baked, unfinished products that release every single day.

This feature is a necessary step towards preventing Steam from becoming the next App Store.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Everyone fed up with Greenlight and Indie games consuming your Steam store page?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived