This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Everyone fed up with Greenlight and Indie games consuming your Steam store page?

#11KillerTruffle(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2014 8:58:35 PM
akuma634 posted...
JKatarn posted...
Not really as I know how to work a mouse and scroll bars. There's also the fact that I've seen plenty of AAA games amongst the independent/greenlight games.

This. I don't get the rage for indie games getting some spotlight.

I don't get it either, but lots of people complain... although the bigger complaint these days is about early access. Regardless, the ability to exclude content you're not interested in is a bit of a bonus IMO...
---
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23
#12Lemur_HPosted 8/13/2014 9:02:43 PM
Early Access, and maybe the indie products, should be in a walled garden. I shouldn't see it unless I click a tab in the Steam Store to show me that stuff.

Step in the right direction if I can tweak my own store page.
#13ClashtonnPosted 8/13/2014 9:12:28 PM
Can't wait to filter out AAA games from wasting space.
---
i5 somethingK | GTX 660TI and some letters | Like 8 rams or something| Really Big HDD | Kind of small SDD
#14__starsnostarsPosted 8/14/2014 6:08:20 AM
I have no problem greenlight and indie games. It's all the early access games that bother me.
#15crawdadPosted 8/14/2014 6:12:06 AM
Store page doesn't bother me but that's still neat.
---
"it was a slow go" - gmo7897. I'm an expert at the Monster Mash.
GT: Gojirra | PSN: Gojirra102 | steamcommunity.com/id/crawdad
#16pothocketPosted 8/14/2014 6:24:04 AM
It's a shame EA has such a stigma right now.

But like I've said in other topics, if you have a problem with EA than don't buy the games. Even after final release and out of EA, don't buy them. Otherwise you're a hypocrite.
---
http://i.imgur.com/aBZ2Gww.gif http://i.imgur.com/HnzWmt3.gif
#17ViolentAbacusPosted 8/14/2014 6:32:51 AM
I couldn't care less about the stuff that pops up.
---
While you bask in my glory, please try not to make me angry by writing words that don't exist in dictionaries.
#18Zohar_MetatronPosted 8/14/2014 6:53:17 AM
I am always very angry when a storefront offers products I am not personally interested in, so this is a wonderful feature for me.
---
By Grabthar's Hammer, what a savings.
#19SinisterSlayPosted 8/14/2014 6:53:55 AM
Clashtonn posted...
Can't wait to filter out AAA games from wasting space.

Agreed.

I want more indie.
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#20KaiserWarriorPosted 8/14/2014 6:57:53 AM
Zohar_Metatron posted...
I am always very angry when a storefront offers products I am not personally interested in, so this is a wonderful feature for me.

Steam has a very real curation problem, getting worse by the day. It is growing harder and harder to find things that you are actually interested in amidst the flood of cut-rate shovelware and half-baked, unfinished products that release every single day.

This feature is a necessary step towards preventing Steam from becoming the next App Store.