This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So what kind of case are you using?

#21FossilPosted 8/13/2014 5:13:21 PM
Cooler Master Centurion. Old as hell, but it does the job.
---
http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/1096/austinx.png
http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/1108/1wyd.png
#22GunmaN1905Posted 8/13/2014 5:13:26 PM
Silverstone sst-tj05, since 2008. Changed nearly everything in it 2 times, also changes most fans.

I don't think I'll ever need new case at this rate, this one's still great for me.
#23iemerg_Posted 8/13/2014 5:13:45 PM
datopgamer posted...
Using an h440 mid tower. Love the looks but might switch it out to get better airflow. Temps are a bit high for my taste.

Really? I have the same case and all my temps are really low.
---
"Only real men can cook bacon shirtless" me
#24BoxerBrutePosted 8/13/2014 5:17:07 PM
Mid tower Cooler Master Elite Elite 310, it's been 5 years now and its served me well.
I've been keeping an eye on the Zalman Z11 Plus for my next build.
---
This girl said she recognized me from the vegetarian club, but I've never met herbivore.
#25Quinn95Posted 8/13/2014 5:18:39 PM
Corsair 500r in white.
---
FC: 1950 - 8190 - 6633
#26wizardmonPosted 8/13/2014 5:22:38 PM
iemerg_ posted...
datopgamer posted...
Using an h440 mid tower. Love the looks but might switch it out to get better airflow. Temps are a bit high for my taste.

Really? I have the same case and all my temps are really low.

"Too high for my tastes" is a codephrase for "much lower than their rated temps, but I the consumer don't know about that and anything over 40C looks so hot to me!"
---
I think I'm the only person on gamefaqs with a daughterboard - ToastyOne
New with a moderation history more plentiful than karma. - Fossil (Moderator)
#27The_Count_FooPosted 8/13/2014 5:24:04 PM
Fractal R4 midtower with a window. Best case I've ever owned.
---
Divided by night...
#28link510Posted 8/13/2014 5:54:12 PM
Silverstone SG05, mini-itx. It's decent, but with my H60 installed I don't have room for my HDD, and it's tough to work in. Gonna upgrade to another itx case that's a bit bigger, either a prodigy or an obsidian 250D, or the graphite 380t when it comes out, but they might all be a bit TOO big.
#29almightydunPosted 8/13/2014 6:03:08 PM
Ultra Etorque X4 case.

http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=5401116&CatId=1509

Cool looking exterior, tool-less design, hot-swappable SSD drives in the front. Only $40 when I got it, cavernous space inside to work with but still a decent form factor. 2 120 mm fans of pretty good quality inside and 2 slots for 120's on top and a 140 on the side. Nice small window on the side.

Everybody says it looks like the transformer logo when they see it :)

Honestly it's the thing I'm MOST happy with in my build. Just wish I got a modular/semi modular PSU...
---
DO NOT BE ASHAMED FOR PLAYING VIDEO GAMES.
Embrace the experience and share it with everyone you can.
#30PhilOnDezPosted 8/13/2014 6:10:07 PM
Aerocool M40-BK. I love the looks of it and the integrated thermometer is fun, if not terribly useful. It's an MATX desktop style, not a tower. I love the looks of it, it has the right balance of simplicity and flashiness for my tastes, it has enough going on that it's not boring without being gaudy.

Unfortunately, it's been just a haiiiir to big to fit in any of the places I've wanted to keep it. The original plan was to have it in my entertainment center. It fits if I pull the rubber feet off but I'm worried it will scratch the glass shelving. I bought a desk not too long after building it and finding that it didn't fit satisfactorily in the entertainment center and wanted to put it on the center shelf. It was just a hair too wide so I had to put it on the bottom.

On the flip side of it being a hair too big, it's also small enough that it limited my parts options. No room for a semi modular PSU, yet no cable management options to speak of. In retrospect I would have been fine to get a semi modular PSU and just left out the HDD cage and mounted the drive elsewhere, probably the spare 5.25" bay with an adapter, but I ended up just filling the spare bay with all my unused cables so I guess it worked out in the end. It also needed a low profile cooler. Not super low profile, but a 212 Evo was out of the question. I ended up spending about $60 on something not quite as good as the 212 but at the end of the day it's not really a big deal.

Doing it again I'd definitely pick something else but I'm happy enough with it for now.
---
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez