This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any way to find an IP Address via comments?

#21SinisterSlayPosted 8/14/2014 7:11:53 AM
What was wrong with my answer?
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#22Worknofun370Posted 8/14/2014 7:17:08 AM
SinisterSlay posted...

It actually helps. Don't you know this is GameFAQs man? ;)
---
hasa diga eebowai
#23chaoscontrol325Posted 8/14/2014 7:19:16 AM
Don't know how to help you, but I hope you get this fixed. Sounds extremely annoying.
---
PSN: Lazuri65 XBL:LazuriXIII
If you don't write you're from GameFAQs and what board in the friend request, you will be denied.
#24AndehPandy(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2014 7:19:53 AM
arleas posted...
Greendragon854 posted...
I'm sure there's some sub on reddit that is into cyber justice. Maybe they'd be able to help out?

"not your personal army".... oh wait.. that's something else.

I don't know if "cyber justice" is a good idea. It could just escalate things past the point it's at now. If this guy is really looney there's no telling how far he'd go. If there's a law against the stalking/harassment then that would probably be the best course of action since then the guy would have to decide if annoying someone else was worth jail time and/or a fine.

Yeah, unfortunately the internet is very...flippy floppy? lol i'd rather escalate this to authorities instead of asking strangers to hunt him down. Two wrongs wouldn't make a right.
#25AndehPandy(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2014 7:21:02 AM
SinisterSlay posted...

your answer is great. I'm sorry i didn't reply. I'm definitely going to look into it.
#26SteamsterPosted 8/14/2014 7:25:36 AM
arleas posted...
Greendragon854 posted...
I'm sure there's some sub on reddit that is into cyber justice. Maybe they'd be able to help out?

"not your personal army".... oh wait.. that's something else.

I don't know if "cyber justice" is a good idea. It could just escalate things past the point it's at now. If this guy is really looney there's no telling how far he'd go. If there's a law against the stalking/harassment then that would probably be the best course of action since then the guy would have to decide if annoying someone else was worth jail time and/or a fine.

"Cyber justice" doesn't mean you have to go bats*** insane.

It could just help TC get the info he needs to take appropriate measures....
#27Jedi454Posted 8/14/2014 7:46:04 AM
AndehPandy posted...
Jedi454 posted...
Block him?

i've done that but literally everything i sign up for, hes posting there. I just recently made a imgur account and hes on there replying to every single comment i make. It's ridiculous

He probably just wants your rooster, give him a belting until he is black and blue.
#28AndehPandy(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2014 7:50:16 AM
Jedi454 posted...
AndehPandy posted...
Jedi454 posted...
Block him?

i've done that but literally everything i sign up for, hes posting there. I just recently made a imgur account and hes on there replying to every single comment i make. It's ridiculous

He probably just wants your rooster, give him a belting until he is black and blue.

i wish! i never respond, it's what he wants.
#29Worknofun370Posted 8/14/2014 7:56:33 AM
AndehPandy posted...
i wish! i never respond, it's what he wants.

If he continues to do it everywhere... he's probably getting exactly what he wants, otherwise he'd stop.
---
hasa diga eebowai
#30SuperVegito2487Posted 8/14/2014 8:09:36 AM
If its literally everywhere and you CAN confirm its harassment, contact the legal authorities (IE The cops), because they CAN, and harassment is illegal... the only issue should be whether or not it actually IS harassment.
---
L.J.Gibbs: Rule 42:
"Never accept an apology from someone who just sucker punched you."