This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Honestly, console gaming doesn't offer anything PC can't offer these days.

#21supermegabloxPosted 8/14/2014 9:08:53 AM
honestly i know pc gaming its always superior due to mods, i just prefer consoles.
---
Not changing this sig until a new Jet Set Radio game or JSRF remakes announced. Started 7/26/2014
Vita>WiiU>3DS>PS2>Xbox360>PS3
#22HaganPosted 8/14/2014 9:09:32 AM
PC gaming is superior, the only reason I have a PS4 is for Destiny (I played TLOU:R, but I don't think that is a system seller), the only problem I have with PC gaming is that when a game is released multiplat and I get it for PC, the PC community always dies out pretty quickly.
---
XBL GT= illidan z PSN = HaganJR
Steam = mhagan1986 Origin = HaganJR
#23HappyHippo04Posted 8/14/2014 9:12:05 AM
MaouSado posted...
"Tons"

**** all hell. LEARN WORDS.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tonne

Nice try, guy. Filthy neanderthal.
---
PC | Wii U | 3DSXL | Vita
FC: 4639-9367-1408
#24Edavy89Posted 8/14/2014 9:18:56 AM
Console gaming has one MAJOR advantage over PC gaming. if you are a big FPS fan, and the game isn't a PC exclusive, the PC community will be incredibly poor comparatively speaking. They always start out with by far the smallest populations, and the PC populations tend to die out incredibly quickly (again, compared to their console counterparts) No idea why, but that's just the way it is. They also tend to have significantly more severe hacking issues.
#25wh0_kn0wsPosted 8/14/2014 9:21:16 AM
Jedi454 posted...
SinisterSlay posted...
This topic feels like troll and/or circle jerk bait.

*grabs popcorn*
Please continue.

How is this a troll topic? Are you a child?

SinisterSlay posted...
bait.

learn words lol
---
it's simple. just be nice.
#26ljobenzaPosted 8/14/2014 9:37:46 AM
Most Japanese games since Japan doesn't care about PC unless they're eroges.
#27HighOnPhazonPosted 8/14/2014 9:43:58 AM
Console gaming has more or less become what PC gaming has been for years. The PS4 and Xbox One are proof of this. They are cheap, crappy "PC Lite" gaming machines. Nintendo is the only gaming system which offers unique gameplay experiences and games you cannot duplicate on PC (Without emulators of course)

The Wii U is actually a pretty neat little console, and it's a great compliment to the PC.
---
PC Gaming - The Only Way
i5 3570K / ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 / Patriot Viper 8GB /Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB/ Corsair TX650
#28BrokenChaos666Posted 8/14/2014 9:49:23 AM
This is true. But with a console I can be lazy. :) I used to be into PC gaming and upgrading but after a while I just didn't care anymore. I'd rather buy a console and enjoy my games without much hassle. Sure PC gets better graphics and mods and junk but I'm happy with consoles for my gaming fix.

I don't see one being better over the other. It's personal preference. If you're into upgrading your parts and stuff, cool. If not, cool. We can all game still!
#29DarkLagunaPosted 8/14/2014 9:50:02 AM
ljobenza posted...
Most Japanese games since Japan doesn't care about PC unless they're eroges.

This.

If you like genres like JRPG's (Or just RPG's in general, especially lately, we don't get RPG's very often on PC), monster hunting games, etc., you can't stick to just PC's, unless you like waiting an entire console generation or two for a decent emulator.
---
I feel a draft on my butt...
#30AlexTheNextOnePosted 8/14/2014 9:57:18 AM
Well, except for Red Dead Redemption and Demon's Souls.