This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Console Gamer Migrating To PC. I Have Questions.

#101almightydunPosted 8/14/2014 9:28:44 PM
golden85354 posted...
almightydun posted...
Monitors are extremely personal things like mouse and keyboards to some. You could get something like:

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/aoc-monitor-e2752vh

and be extremely happy with it. Hell if I NEEDED a monitor I wouldn't get anything more than that for my computer

thanks a lot for your time and for being patient with me. one last thing. how do you become so tech savvy? I would like to be like that. I wanna have techy convos with other pc players

I'm not! Like at ALL!! I just spend my down time at home between working, making dinner, caring for my kid, etc dicking around on the net. I LITERALLY knew almost NOTHING 2 months ago. As everyone here said do some research and you will learn a ton without even trying.
---
DO NOT BE ASHAMED FOR PLAYING VIDEO GAMES.
Embrace the experience and share it with everyone you can.
#102almightydunPosted 8/14/2014 9:31:01 PM
And with that I'm off to bed! I'm moving to a new city tomorrow morning so LONG day ahead. Have fun TC and don't let this all be for naught. BUY THE PC! Or at LEAST spend some time educating yourself as the world of PC gaming may seem daunting at first, but it really is just as easy if you aren't afraid to get dirty.

GN
---
#103golden85354(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2014 9:31:10 PM
almightydun posted...
golden85354 posted...
almightydun posted...
Monitors are extremely personal things like mouse and keyboards to some. You could get something like:

and be extremely happy with it. Hell if I NEEDED a monitor I wouldn't get anything more than that for my computer

thanks a lot for your time and for being patient with me. one last thing. how do you become so tech savvy? I would like to be like that. I wanna have techy convos with other pc players

I'm not! Like at ALL!! I just spend my down time at home between working, making dinner, caring for my kid, etc dicking around on the net. I LITERALLY knew almost NOTHING 2 months ago. As everyone here said do some research and you will learn a ton without even trying.

your a lady? .....ill just research then. you have a psn or anything?
#104almightydunPosted 8/14/2014 9:33:35 PM
golden85354 posted...
almightydun posted...
golden85354 posted...
almightydun posted...

LOL no I just make dinner! Usually BBQ. I like a good steak. And my 4 y/o boy is a handful but he loves watching me game so it's pretty awesome.

PSN is thealmightydun but I haven't logged on in like 2 months like I said, I am addicted to PC now!
---
#105alsroboshackPosted 8/14/2014 9:37:28 PM
golden85354 posted...
ChickenAndJuice posted...
Rise of the Tomb Raider isn't available for the PC, smart one

isn't it coming to pc?

It is, he doesn't know what he is talking about. Timed exclusive = exclusive for a time
---
some people treat life as a game,
some people treat games as life.
#106golden85354(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2014 10:43:18 PM
almightydun posted...
golden85354 posted...
almightydun posted...
golden85354 posted...
almightydun posted...

LOL no I just make dinner! Usually BBQ. I like a good steak. And my 4 y/o boy is a handful but he loves watching me game so it's pretty awesome.

PSN is thealmightydun but I haven't logged on in like 2 months like I said, I am addicted to PC now!

oh...
#107golden85354(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2014 10:43:45 PM
alsroboshack posted...
golden85354 posted...
ChickenAndJuice posted...
Rise of the Tomb Raider isn't available for the PC, smart one

isn't it coming to pc?

It is, he doesn't know what he is talking about. Timed exclusive = exclusive for a time

oh. ok. thanks
#108golden85354(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2014 4:33:00 PM
BUMP! I have one more question
#109golden85354(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2014 7:02:09 PM
almightydun posted...
golden85354 posted...
almightydun posted...
golden85354 posted...
almightydun posted...

what if my pc graphics are better than graphics on my tv? or is it like a console, where the system puts out the quality