This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

eww dont update steam, everythings ugly and blue

#31SchoolRumblePosted 8/14/2014 8:49:00 PM
It's not respectable.
---
PSN: BlindyTwo
Gamertag: Blindy II
#32Bellum_SacrumPosted 8/14/2014 8:50:05 PM
You know PC gaming's dead when a topic about a DRM platform's interface getting a facelift escalates into a console-envy topic.
---
"Now go ahead and leap ignorantly to the defense of wealthy game companies who don't know or care about you."
#33Garage_ManPosted 8/14/2014 8:50:34 PM
Wow this topic got derailed.

On topic, downloading it now. I hope it looks better than gray because I'm not the biggest fan. Guess I'll see when my internet downloads 89.09MB in 15-20 min.....
#34Nineteen99Posted 8/14/2014 8:55:24 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#35eragonman9Posted 8/14/2014 8:56:27 PM
it's alright
---
Guns dont kill people! Its impossible to be killed by a gun;
We are all invincible to bullets, and its a miracle!
#36PhilOnDezPosted 8/14/2014 9:05:37 PM(edited)
To quote Lauren Faust, in response to asking what she thought about "manchildren watching a show for little girls,"

Honestly?? I feel that people who call them that are ignorant a-holes. That's how I feel.

I didn't create this show for little girls, I created it for little girls and their parents--including male parents. It only stands to reason that adult animation fans without children may like it, too.

The belief that boys shouldn't be interested in girl things is the main reason there's hardly anything decent for girls in animation--- or almost any media, for that matter. It's a backwards, sexist, outdated attitude.

WyzeGye's last comment was pretty much right on the money.

Even if you find them creepy for whatever reason, you can't deny they do a lot of good between The Brony Thank You Scholarship Fund, an animation scholarship to CalArts with excess funding going to cancer research, running ads for Toys for Tots with excess funding going to Toys for Tots directly, and then Bronies for Good which organizes blood drives and funnels excess funding into random international aid things.

This is all from Cracked so definitely a grain of salt situation, but the links are there for anyone to check.

http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-hated-groups-that-are-going-out-their-way-to-be-awesome/

E: To get back on topic, the only difference I can tell is that the Play/Install buttons are a shade of blue that I was painting with today that literally made me say "Well, this is the ugliest color I've ever worked with." Did they change the font? It looks fine on my screen, 1920x1080 monitor/resolution for windows.
---
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez
#37Garage_ManPosted 8/14/2014 9:04:37 PM
YOU ALL LIED! It isn't blue :(
#38DarkZV2BetaPosted 8/14/2014 9:24:25 PM
somebody336 posted...
Nineteen99 posted...
TwyliteSprinkle posted...
WyzeGye posted...
A brony passing judgment.

Lol

In this guys mind:
bronies arent allowed opinions

Pretty much.

^That.

Seems about right.
---
god invented extension cords. -elchris79
Starcraft 2 has no depth or challenge -GoreGross
#39Fade2black001Posted 8/14/2014 9:30:11 PM
SnipeStar posted...
PhilOnDez posted...
I don't get the Brony hate.

because there is something genuinely wrong with a grown ass man whos into a cartoon show intended for prepubescent girls. its very f***ing creepy in a very pedophilish way.

i don't get how people don't understand this.

You're my hero. We should start an Anti brony group
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.
#40Orestes417Posted 8/14/2014 9:33:27 PM
One could say there's something even more wrong with people who see pedophiles everywhere. Perhaps their amazing pedo sense is really just telling us that they themselves are closeted pedos!
---
Your problem is you've spent your whole life thinking there are rules. There aren't. We used to be gorillas.