This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If money wasn't a factor for you... which GPU would you get and why?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. If money wasn't a factor for you... which GPU would you get and why?
2 years ago#1
GTX 770/780

R290/ R290x

Which and why my friends? This should be very informative.
"Do not pray for an easy life, but pray for the strength to endure a hard one." - Bruce Lee
2 years ago#2
Rage 3D
http://puu.sh/8IK8Q/8e25ebacb7.jpg - - http://steamsignature.com/profile/english/76561198039262606.png
Wolves don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep.
2 years ago#3
Everyone is going to say the Nvidia cards. You might as well just get those.
PC Gaming - The Only Way
i5 3570K / ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 / Patriot Viper 8GB /Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB/ Corsair TX650
2 years ago#4
Uh, whatever the best one is.

Several of it.
"I'm amazed TC is still posting. It's not your everyday run of the mill stupidity. This is advanced stupidity." -nickizgr8
2 years ago#5
If price wasn't a factor, why would anyone choose anything less than an GTX Titan Z?
2 years ago#6
780 because nvidia
Corsair 500r ~ P8Z68-V Pro ~ i5 2500k ~ Hyper 212+ ~ Corsair 2x4gb ~ TX750w v2 ~ MSI 780 TF ~ F3 1TB ~ Crucial M4 128GB ~ Xonar DG ~ Tt Meka G1 ~ Asus PA248Q
2 years ago#7
If money wasn't a factor for me, why would I be limiting myself to only those options? If money wasn't a factor, I'd get the most powerful card on the market at that time. Times however many I could fit in my system for SLI/Crossfire.
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23
2 years ago#8
I'd get all of them. Money not being a factor means I can have all cards.
I have OCD, so I close all my topics once I'm done with them.
2 years ago#9
TehPwnzerer posted...
If price wasn't a factor, why would anyone choose anything less than an GTX Titan Z?

Because individual titan blacks would be faster.

I'd probably go with a single Titan Black myself, assuming money wasn't an issue for the rest of my hypothetical build either. Something in a Silverstone SG05 and that new modular 600w SFX PSU, with a bit of customization. I'd want the grill cut out and replaced with plexiglass to show off the Titan. This is assuming a Titan even fits in that case lol, might have to go with an 07 which is pretty much the same case just longer and with an option for a 600w PSU standard instead of having to purchase it separately.
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez
2 years ago#10
Probably a 780 Ti. It would give me enough power to play the games I play at settings I would prefer without going completely crazy on the price or necessitating the building of a new machine. There's little point in buying something I'm never going to utilize to it's fullest potential.

Perhaps I'm just modest that way.
Ooo eee, oo ah ah, ting tang, walla walla bing bang.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. If money wasn't a factor for you... which GPU would you get and why?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived