This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

i have a gtx 780 ti. and i cant stop llaughing

#1meshfleshPosted 8/14/2014 6:15:37 PM
I paid 650 for it. And its just a waste.

Played crysis 3 and can only get consistent 60fps on medium settings. And even then it the fps dips sometimes.

Played amazing spiderman 2 amd only get get jumpy frames at max settings.

Played gta 4.....framerates dip to 45fps when driving.

Played crysis 2 with dx11 turned on. Only get 40 fps.

THIS IS SAD. A VIDEO CARD THAT COST MORE THAN A WHOLE CONSOLE SET CANT EVEN GET 60FPS ON CURRENT GAMES.

I have an i5-4670k processor..so theres no bottleneck. It is what it is i guess
---
If the shoe fits wear it.
#2ShubPosted 8/14/2014 6:19:29 PM
I can't speak for Amazing Spiderman and I haven't tried Crysis 3 yet, but I'm positive I get better results than that in Crysis 2, and GTA 4 always ran like rhinoceros bowel movement on any hardware, so no mystery there.
---
-What is best in life?
-To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
#3meshflesh(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2014 6:26:24 PM
Shub posted...
I can't speak for Amazing Spiderman and I haven't tried Crysis 3 yet, but I'm positive I get better results than that in Crysis 2, and GTA 4 always ran like rhinoceros bowel movement on any hardware, so no mystery there.

Yea. Crysis 2 runs good on default direct x 9. But when i run the dx11 patch...the performance suffers greatly. But still the 780ti should be able to run it.
---
#4Stallion_PrimePosted 8/14/2014 6:26:55 PM
I call BS. My old 7970 could run gta 4 better than that.
---
Metal Gear Rising made me the man I am today.
#5DmanTeePosted 8/14/2014 6:40:51 PM(edited)
There are benchmarks for every major video card and its combinations. You know exactly what you're getting when you buy the card.

I'm not even going to bother looking at the benchmarks for the card just to see if your claims hold true.
#6SleepComaPosted 8/14/2014 6:38:22 PM
Okay I know what you're going to say next let me guess....

Consoles are better since this happened to you right ?
---
It's weird that pirates would go from shore to shore looking for buried treasure,
when the real treasure was in the friendships they were making.
#7TropicMoon10Posted 8/14/2014 6:39:09 PM(edited)
The only way I find this believable is if you're playing these games at 4k or 1440p at the very minimum.
---
http://i.imgur.com/N9lTE.jpg
#8meshflesh(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2014 6:40:41 PM
DmanTee posted...
There are benchmarks for every major video card and it's combinations. You know exactly what you're getting when you buy the card.

I'm not even going to bother looking at the benchmarks for the card just to see if your claims hold true.

well 99.8 percent of reviewers uncap their frames. And average out the fps.

I like to play games with vsync and the frames capped at 60. No reviewers out there do benchmarks with vsync on.

So i pretty much took a shot in the dark.

You should try running gta4 with all settings maxed out. Draw distance..detail etc. And see what performance u gey
---
#9DmanTeePosted 8/14/2014 6:41:34 PM
meshflesh posted...
DmanTee posted...
There are benchmarks for every major video card and it's combinations. You know exactly what you're getting when you buy the card.

well 99.8 percent of reviewers uncap their frames. And average out the fps.

I like to play games with vsync and the frames capped at 60. No reviewers out there do benchmarks with vsync on.

So i pretty much took a shot in the dark.

You should try running gta4 with all settings maxed out. Draw distance..detail etc. And see what performance u gey

I ain't gey, homie.
#10ConkerPosted 8/14/2014 6:44:58 PM
Lies or get better at using a computer. I have 2 x GTX 660 FTW and get better performance than this at 2560x1440. I also only paid $260 for them new from Newegg (after MIR). That's also with an i3-4330.
---
Lets Go: Lions, Red Wings, Tigers, Pistons!