This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Who cares about Video Games?

#11R i c kPosted 8/15/2014 7:49:05 AM
Nobody actually likes video games anymore. Everyone is simply buying and playing them out of habit. We're basically junkies.
---
The SilentCaay Channel - www.youtube.com/user/silentcaay
Competitive gaming featuring APB: Reloaded and others. Tune in!
#12Schmeman(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2014 7:50:01 AM
ChickenAndJuice posted...
Or you could make good topics. That would be the simple solution

Good according to whom? You? Can't please everyone I suppose. Also- stop talking like a robot. You look ridiculous.
---
Murray
#13MonkeymagePosted 8/15/2014 7:50:20 AM
What has everyone been playing lately?

I've been hooked on co-op instanced MMOs recently, maybe in preparation for Destiny. I've been playing a lot of Vindictus and Warframe.
---
7.3 GHz Intel i9 7770k "Hollow Tree" / 64GB TDR4 RAM / GTX Titan 5 GK330 "Daghlian" Chipset, Dodeca-SLI
#14Schmeman(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2014 7:52:23 AM
Monkeymage posted...

I've been hooked on co-op instanced MMOs recently, maybe in preparation for Destiny. I've been playing a lot of Vindictus and Warframe.

Please don't post off-topic just out of spite. I have recently lost interest in videogames and was wondering if anyone else had as well (and if we could discuss why this is). The last question -- the one that says "why don't I care" is not supposed to be answered. It's more of a self reflective type of thing.
---
Murray
#15MonkeymagePosted 8/15/2014 7:53:58 AM
Hey, here's an idea; maybe if people talk about games, you might hear about something you're interested in and decide to try it out.
---
7.3 GHz Intel i9 7770k "Hollow Tree" / 64GB TDR4 RAM / GTX Titan 5 GK330 "Daghlian" Chipset, Dodeca-SLI
#16ChickenAndJuicePosted 8/15/2014 7:54:47 AM
This wouldn't happen if you didn't make such an abysmal topic
#17MarceloSampaioPosted 8/15/2014 7:57:02 AM
Schmeman posted...
Monkeymage posted...

Please don't post off-topic just out of spite.

So we are all going to talk about the questions that are not meant to be answered?

I'm recently playing Hay Day on my cell phone, and am actually quite addicted. I usually don't like casual games, but this one is amazing to pass the time when I'm not home. ^^
---
If you believe in Marona as your Loli and Savior and you're not ashamed, put this in your signature. :3
http://i.imgur.com/GV8UFZR.png
#18Schmeman(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2014 7:57:47 AM
Everyone is incredibly hostile on this site -- jesus christ. I won't be responding to these flame responses anymore and I'll take my discussion to another board. Enjoy your endless discussions about "master races" and "limited console exclusivity" and all your other crappy tastes in games.

Let me leave you with some wisdom:

Shenmue
Super Metroid
Soul Blazer

Maybe some of you ought to try something good before you're old and withered.
---
Murray
#19arleasPosted 8/15/2014 7:59:39 AM
You're obviously depressed. When you're depressed, it's harder to enjoy yourself. So figure out what is wrong with your current situation and change it.

I had a spell or two where I didn't care about the game genres I used to love, and once I figured out what was wrong and did something to change it, my feelings changed. I wasn't immediately able to just go back to the way things were, but I felt way more normal about it than I had in a long time.

So quit moping and go do something else... You can't just say "i'm not going to be depressed anymore" but you CAN figure out what's making you depressed and change yourself...unless it's a chemical imbalance or something that might require medication.
---
http://raptr.com/badge/arleas/uc.png
http://www.speedtest.net/result/3635582762.png
#20MarceloSampaioPosted 8/15/2014 8:02:22 AM
Schmeman posted...
Shenmue
Super Metroid
Soul Blazer

-Shenmue = Played it already. In 2000. The story is incomplete, BTW. Its a fun game, but nothing spectacular.

-Super Metroid = Even my cats played it already. Many times. Great game. But it ends, you know?

-Soul Blazer = I've played this snorefest before. Boring game. Terranigma was a million times better.
---
If you believe in Marona as your Loli and Savior and you're not ashamed, put this in your signature. :3
http://i.imgur.com/GV8UFZR.png