This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Who cares about Video Games?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Who cares about Video Games?
10 months ago#51
Not like they have a ton of choice in the matter. I mean, i'd say it's next to impossible or close to it to actually be wholly original. Really, what hasn't been done? Can you really think of anything that would be entirely never before done that you would actually *want* to play?
10 months ago#52
SleepComa posted...
Boy what you need is Jesus!! Ever try that ?!?

can ne1 here run jesus on max settings
10 months ago#53
I'm not sure, but it sounds like you're angry. Just do what you want, if you want to play a certain game play it otherwise do something else. It sounds as though your interests are elsewhere at the moment.
10 months ago#54
I like video games, I like video games a lot actually. I'm currently playing through Resident Evil: ORC and Saints Row IV while I wait for Metal Gear V and Batman Arkham Knight to come out. There is nothing wrong with modern gaming if you only stick to the good games (I say as I prepare to hop back into Resident Evil: ORC).
---
www.backloggery.com/chosen_one_41
I'm not a real gamer, I actually enjoy playing games
10 months ago#55
Schmeman posted...
Does anybody else no longer give a flying **** about new video games anymore? or really video games in general? I'm chocked full of useless video game knowledge and I just don't care anymore. The only games I play anymore are Super Metroid, Actraiser 2, and Symphony of the Night. What has happened and why don't I care!

Maybe it's because you are bored of playing the same three 20 year old games.
---
XBL: blueknight1st
10 months ago#56
I kinda know what you mean. I only find myself buying about 10 games a year (including used games) nowadays.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and you're not ashamed, put this in your signature.
10 months ago#57
Aha... TC asks us a rhetorical question, eh! Nice one. We care about video games because they are our grand hobby, (part of) our passion. Perhaps TC feels sad about gaming? I occasionally feel sad about gaming, especially after being let down by a game but playing a good/great game usually gets me back in the mood. I have contemplated giving up gaming entirely, but that sounds a bit drastic. Just hang in there TC!
---
Jerusalem, city of the Great King.
10 months ago#58
DiviDude posted...
SleepComa posted...

I tried once, but it crashed and I couldn't get it running again for 3 days.
---
http://raptr.com/badge/arleas/uc.png
http://www.speedtest.net/result/3635582762.png
10 months ago#59
arleas posted...
DiviDude posted...
SleepComa posted...

I tried once, but it crashed and I couldn't get it running again for 3 days.

Love it!
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and you're not ashamed, put this in your signature.
10 months ago#60
Schmeman posted...
Everyone is incredibly hostile on this site -- jesus christ. I won't be responding to these flame responses anymore and I'll take my discussion to another board. Enjoy your endless discussions about "master races" and "limited console exclusivity" and all your other crappy tastes in games.

Let me leave you with some wisdom:

Shenmue
Super Metroid
Soul Blazer

Maybe some of you ought to try something good before you're old and withered.

It seems to me that you are just one of those "I don't like New Gaming, so everyone should only play old games because I remember them as being great".

I agree with most of your points, but the reason behind them seem to be hatred for new.
---
{missing_var_sig}
(edited 0 seconds ago)
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Who cares about Video Games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived