This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Empire's top 100 games of all time: only 1 PC exclusive in top 50

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Empire's top 100 games of all time: only 1 PC exclusive in top 50
1 year ago#11
Civilization @ 74?

List is total trash.
1 year ago#12
Okay looking it up it turns out I'm full of it about the Jedi Knight series being underrated. It seems it was well received, but I still don't hear about it much at all anymore. It's only a matter of time before I re-buy the games on Steam now...
1 year ago#13
The Last of Us in first spot lmao
1 year ago#14
Last Of Us? Haha... seriously? That garbage is already being claimed a classic? I've seen some braindead top lists before but this might take the cake.
"The only thing that comes to a sleeping man is dreams."
1 year ago#15
Oh, good, I was going to make fun of the last of us at #1 before I realized I haven't actually played it. Glad to hear others share my opinion.
"I'm amazed TC is still posting. It's not your everyday run of the mill stupidity. This is advanced stupidity." -nickizgr8
1 year ago#16
That's a pretty terrible list. You can't even tell what they used for criteria, since fun nor impact would explain it.

They probably had a bunch of interns vote, it's the only way to explain last of us at number one. Not knocking the game, but come on.
1 year ago#17
HAHAHAHAHA, I swear to god some new user from gfaqs wrote this list.
TLOU, really? LMAO.
1 year ago#18
This is a pretty good list minus a few blemishes. I for one do not think the last of us is anywhere near the best game ever I mean come on.

I think the list could be reordered based on an individuals preference, but to say this list doesn't objectively present 100 of the best games ever would be a lie.
1 year ago#19
No castlevania or megaman
The eff
1 year ago#20
Don't worry too much...that list is all over the ****ing place. Top 100 lists are a joke.
i5 4690k | Asus GTX 770 | 8 GB Ballstix | AsRock Z97 Extreme4 |
Steam:The Sticky Emu | 360: The Sticky Emu | PS3/4: Cugabuh
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Empire's top 100 games of all time: only 1 PC exclusive in top 50

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived