This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Surprised no one's talking about Five Nights at Freddy's yet.

#21Merc123Posted 8/20/2014 11:51:11 AM
ghstbstr posted...
So all you do is look at some cameras the entire game? Is that all you do, I just don't get it.
---

Kind of, your mostly managing your power while keeping an eye on where the animatroinics are in the building with the camera and when they end up at your door you have to quickly close it or they will kill you. Sometimes you can even be looking at the cameras and not know they already got in and when you close the camera they kill you. Really i think the atmosphere is super creepy but the gameplay while basic is still pretty fun.
---
3DS FC 1719-3711-0721
Gamertag - Brokeslimjim v3 / PSN - Brokeslimjim
#22AlexTheNextOnePosted 8/20/2014 11:53:03 AM
The atmosphere IS creepy, I'll give it that, but I am so very tired of every new "horror" game ultimately defaulting to the good ol' empty "jump scare, jump scare, jump scare".
#23Fade2black001Posted 8/20/2014 5:11:01 PM
AlexTheNextOne posted...
The atmosphere IS creepy, I'll give it that, but I am so very tired of every new "horror" game ultimately defaulting to the good ol' empty "jump scare, jump scare, jump scare".

No horror game is scary aside to maybe the silent hill series.
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.
#24Worm199Posted 8/23/2014 4:24:48 AM
Fade2black001 posted...
AlexTheNextOne posted...

No horror game is scary aside to maybe the silent hill series.

Ever played:
Amnesia
Clock Tower
SCP
Dead Space
Penumbra: Black Plague?

Heck even Five Nights at Freddy's should join that list.
---
Proud leader of the ''I actually like Jack Swagger'' club! Join today and become a proud member!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuI2uag0lsI&t=1m28s
#25matu90rkPosted 8/23/2014 4:44:58 AM
I don't know about "scary", but it does a good job of getting you paranoid.
#26UddersAndBladesPosted 8/23/2014 4:45:06 AM
I can't wait until everyone stops playing it in a month so I don't have to hear anymore about it. It is really, really dull, it's just not fun.
---
Look! The East is burning red!
#27LottoStudPosted 8/23/2014 5:23:02 AM
Fade2black001 posted...
Is this game from 1996? The game looks boring and lame as all hell.

It is.
---
Two shots of whatever
#28EnlinoPosted 8/23/2014 6:56:57 AM
ghstbstr posted...
So all you do is look at some cameras the entire game? Is that all you do, I just don't get it.

Actually, looking at cameras is pretty pointless. There's one room you need to watch occasionally (the robot there attacks if you look at him too much or too little) but the rest of the time you can just open and close the right door while flicking the lights on the left to be safe.

Just look at the thrilling gameplay on the highest difficulty setting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5E4ZJQoNrA