This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Public IP question

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Public IP question
1 year ago#1
How in the hell do I change my public ip. I was unfairly perma banned from IGN
1 year ago#2
No, you weren't.
---
4930k || X79 Deluxe || MSI 760 4GB || 16GB RAM || 240GB SSD || 2x180GB SSD (RAID0) || 4TB SSHD || 1200w PSU
1 year ago#3
Generally speaking you don't. That's assigned by your ISP.
---
Your problem is you've spent your whole life thinking there are rules. There aren't. We used to be gorillas.
1 year ago#4
called them and they said that I don't have a static IP address and that unplugging the router would do it. And yes I was unfairly banned cause other people were on my account trolling.
1 year ago#5
bump need help
1 year ago#6
Fishels posted...
called them and they said that I don't have a static IP address and that unplugging the router would do it. And yes I was unfairly banned cause other people were on my account trolling.

You should probably not have such an easy-to-crack password or log out whenever you leave your computer.
---
http://i.imgur.com/2Q46wvY.png
Sophie's #1 Fan!
1 year ago#7
okay I'm talking bout ppl in my own household here. You aren't helping with those kind of replies you know.
1 year ago#8
That's why he said to log out.

You messed up, you were fairly banned as you did not protect your account and let others use it.
---
4930k || X79 Deluxe || MSI 760 4GB || 16GB RAM || 240GB SSD || 2x180GB SSD (RAID0) || 4TB SSHD || 1200w PSU
1 year ago#9
okay but still, how do I change it?
1 year ago#10
My brother knows my password. You think logging out would help? LOL. You would be angry if it happened to you
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Public IP question

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived