This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Public IP question

#21IzicialPosted 8/16/2014 1:31:24 PM
I wonder what you do if you end up getting the Ip address of someone who was ip banned on a bunch of sites.
---
Check out my SL 1 playthrough of Dark Souls II on my channel Izzy Games.
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL19gU5IpjVkl-9LtY2ASx8ouTspMrGfN_
#22Super_Thug44Posted 8/16/2014 1:47:18 PM
I don't blame TC. I was exactly like him when I was in middle school. Look man, you're at fault for losing your account. If you want to try making another one with a different IP, go to your library or some random WiFi network and create a new one. But they might have axed your IP so that regardless of what account you use on your own computer, their server will know it's the IP they blacklisted.

Try what your ISP said to do and unplug your router. If that doesn't work, you're out of luck. Seriously though, regardless of who has access to your account, you are responsible for it. I'm not trying to give you a hard time by saying to use a different password and log out whenever you're done.
---
http://i.imgur.com/2Q46wvY.png
Sophie's #1 Fan!
#23IzicialPosted 8/16/2014 1:54:00 PM
Super_Thug44 posted...
I don't blame TC. I was exactly like him when I was in middle school. Look man, you're at fault for losing your account. If you want to try making another one with a different IP, go to your library or some random WiFi network and create a new one. But they might have axed your IP so that regardless of what account you use on your own computer, their server will know it's the IP they blacklisted.

Try what your ISP said to do and unplug your router. If that doesn't work, you're out of luck. Seriously though, regardless of who has access to your account, you are responsible for it. I'm not trying to give you a hard time by saying to use a different password and log out whenever you're done.

I don't know why he's in such a fuss. If they really did IP ban him then it is likely they will just IP ban his brother again.
---
Check out my SL 1 playthrough of Dark Souls II on my channel Izzy Games.
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL19gU5IpjVkl-9LtY2ASx8ouTspMrGfN_
#24Fade2black001Posted 8/16/2014 1:57:22 PM
There are programs out there that can change your IP address. Well it its more of a mask then a permanent change but it will work for what you want to do. I sure there are many out there but the only one I used to use and remember using is Hot spot Shield.
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.
#25Fishels(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2014 2:07:55 PM
im 20 and not in middle school
#26Fishels(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2014 2:11:32 PM

I know what you are saying makes sense but its a bit insulting to say im in middle school and all that mess. I may not know much about computers but I could school you in marine biology and med science. I wouldn't make fun of you for this however.
#27Davel23Posted 8/16/2014 2:13:02 PM
Fishels posted...
im 20 and not in middle school

Umm... Wow. Yeah, you might not want to advertise that fact. Mainly because no one will believe it.
---
Your mom's box.
#28Fishels(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2014 2:15:39 PM
how could I make you believe it then? You wont because you are an internet troll who has run out of arguments. Either help me or get out of thread.
#29Super_Thug44Posted 8/16/2014 2:47:35 PM
Fishels posted...
I know what you are saying makes sense but its a bit insulting to say im in middle school and all that mess. I may not know much about computers but I could school you in marine biology and med science. I wouldn't make fun of you for this however.

Marine biology, sure. Med science? Not sure what that means, but I'm going to be starting medical school in about two weeks. I'm probably on the same level as you, if not maybe a bit better.

How are you 20 years old and talk like I did when I was in middle school? You have zero sense of accountability and it seems like the only thing you want in life is a new IP address. If this sounds rude, too bad, but you need to get your priorities straight buddy.
---
http://i.imgur.com/2Q46wvY.png
Sophie's #1 Fan!
#30sonicteam2k1Posted 8/16/2014 2:49:10 PM
you can mac spoof if the ISP doesn't lock that option out, or use a VPN
---
See The Game Collection
http://people.ign.com/nights_team2k7/games