This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sims 4 confirmed to be garbage.

#1BaconPancakesPosted 8/16/2014 5:17:44 PM
http://ts4news.com/post/94541924952/89-features-missing-from-the-sims-4

How can they expect to charge full price for this? Boycott E.A. I haven't bought a game published from E.A. since Sims 3...and even that was a mistake.
---
P.S.N. - Matface.
Go forth; touch the Demon inside of me.
#2Cool_Dude667Posted 8/16/2014 5:21:11 PM
Well they have to make money somehow
---
Not changing this sig until Christ returns -- Started 30 A.D
3770K @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | GTX 670 SLi
#3Bmvc1Posted 8/16/2014 5:28:48 PM
Looks like it got the SimCity treatment. EA really is full of clueless people.
#4PathlessBulletPosted 8/16/2014 5:31:10 PM
No rabbit holes at all - Sims move offscreen for work and school. There are no hospitals, work/school buildings…etc.

Progress.
---
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."
#5BaconPancakes(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2014 5:33:07 PM
PathlessBullet posted...
No rabbit holes at all - Sims move offscreen for work and school. There are no hospitals, work/school buildings…etc.

Progress.

Look at everything else they've ruined, though. Also, how come I need 32bit Windows operating system to play?
---
P.S.N. - Matface.
Go forth; touch the Demon inside of me.
#6GoldninjaPosted 8/16/2014 5:34:52 PM
You'll get that stuff from the inevitable DLC. Stop complaining and stop using your brain. Simply open up your wallets and let the EA goblin devour your money.
---
You guys just took a dump on my soul - mastahjebus
#7BaconPancakes(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2014 5:37:10 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#8PathlessBulletPosted 8/16/2014 5:37:11 PM
BaconPancakes posted...
Also, how come I need 32bit Windows operating system to play?

You don't - it's just that the Sims 4 gains no benefit from having >4GB RAM available to it because it can't use it.
---
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."
#9xanthan1Posted 8/16/2014 5:37:28 PM
BaconPancakes posted...
PathlessBullet posted...

Progress.

Look at everything else they've ruined, though. Also, how come I need 32bit Windows operating system to play?

You have no idea what the executable being 32bit even means, do you?
#10nickizgr8Posted 8/16/2014 5:58:33 PM
The worst thing they removed was Burglars. Like seriously? Why remove that?

If I'm seriously honest I never actually used most of the features anyway. Like I never used Create a style and I was never really creative enough to alter to terrain the make my house look better. I'm still not going to buy it. Because even though I never used it in previous games I still had the chance to use it. Now I can never do that.

It seems like most of the features have been stripped so they can make a quick buck off the casual gamers that will buy it on there crappy laptops now and then in a few months they will release it for console and those casual gamers will buy it again because it will run better.
---
Brothers and Sisters are sworn enemies Like PC Gamers and Xbox Gamers, or PC Gamers and Sony Gamers, Or PC Gamers and PC Gamers, Damn PC Gamers ruined PC gaming