This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sims 4 confirmed to be garbage.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Sims 4 confirmed to be garbage.
1 year ago#1
http://ts4news.com/post/94541924952/89-features-missing-from-the-sims-4

How can they expect to charge full price for this? Boycott E.A. I haven't bought a game published from E.A. since Sims 3...and even that was a mistake.
---
P.S.N. - Matface.
Go forth; touch the Demon inside of me.
1 year ago#2
Well they have to make money somehow
---
Not changing this sig until Christ returns -- Started 30 A.D
3770K @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | GTX 670 SLi
1 year ago#3
Looks like it got the SimCity treatment. EA really is full of clueless people.
1 year ago#4
No rabbit holes at all - Sims move offscreen for work and school. There are no hospitals, work/school buildings…etc.

Progress.
---
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."
1 year ago#5
PathlessBullet posted...
No rabbit holes at all - Sims move offscreen for work and school. There are no hospitals, work/school buildings…etc.

Progress.

Look at everything else they've ruined, though. Also, how come I need 32bit Windows operating system to play?
---
P.S.N. - Matface.
Go forth; touch the Demon inside of me.
1 year ago#6
You'll get that stuff from the inevitable DLC. Stop complaining and stop using your brain. Simply open up your wallets and let the EA goblin devour your money.
---
You guys just took a dump on my soul - mastahjebus
(message deleted)
1 year ago#8
BaconPancakes posted...
Also, how come I need 32bit Windows operating system to play?

You don't - it's just that the Sims 4 gains no benefit from having >4GB RAM available to it because it can't use it.
---
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."
1 year ago#9
BaconPancakes posted...
PathlessBullet posted...

Progress.

Look at everything else they've ruined, though. Also, how come I need 32bit Windows operating system to play?

You have no idea what the executable being 32bit even means, do you?
1 year ago#10
The worst thing they removed was Burglars. Like seriously? Why remove that?

If I'm seriously honest I never actually used most of the features anyway. Like I never used Create a style and I was never really creative enough to alter to terrain the make my house look better. I'm still not going to buy it. Because even though I never used it in previous games I still had the chance to use it. Now I can never do that.

It seems like most of the features have been stripped so they can make a quick buck off the casual gamers that will buy it on there crappy laptops now and then in a few months they will release it for console and those casual gamers will buy it again because it will run better.
---
Brothers and Sisters are sworn enemies Like PC Gamers and Xbox Gamers, or PC Gamers and Sony Gamers, Or PC Gamers and PC Gamers, Damn PC Gamers ruined PC gaming
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Sims 4 confirmed to be garbage.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived