This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sims 4 confirmed to be garbage.

#41Dante200XPosted 8/17/2014 4:19:28 PM(edited)
WyzeGye posted...
If valve cared about the games more than the money, we would have half-life 3

They care about the money so much they're delaying the game time and again to perhaps make it better? I don't know what weird world you live in where not releasing a game means they love money.

They're just attempting to make it the best it can possibly be while in the meantime doing other things, mostly community-driven (where the creators make money as well). So...yeah.
---
Solid's snake still shoots liquid, it's just that it's null.
#42WyzeGyePosted 8/17/2014 4:21:37 PM
Dante200X posted...
WyzeGye posted...

They care about the money so much they're delaying the game time and again to perhaps make it better? I don't know what weird world you live in where not releasing a game means they love money.

They're just attempting to make it the best it can possibly be while in the meantime doing other things, mostly community-driven (where the creators make money as well). So...yeah.

They're not even working on it, let alone delaying it... Stop being such a fanboy
---
http://puu.sh/8IK8Q/8e25ebacb7.jpg - - http://steamsignature.com/profile/english/76561198039262606.png
Wolves don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep.
#43xanthan1Posted 8/17/2014 4:43:27 PM
WyzeGye posted...
Dante200X posted...
WyzeGye posted...

They're not even working on it, let alone delaying it... Stop being such a fanboy

He doesn't sound like a fanboy at all, you on the other hand sound like a guy trying to find reasons to hate them and stir up **** by insulting others.
#44Dante200XPosted 8/17/2014 4:48:54 PM
WyzeGye posted...
They're not even working on it, let alone delaying it..

Hah, okay then. If it comes out within a year from now we'll see.
---
#45Lord_VaderPosted 8/17/2014 5:31:56 PM
Meh. I'm actually satisfied with Sims 3 as it is. I just wish I could afford all of the expansions since I'm not willing to spend $400+ just for DLC.
---
Live long and prosper.
#46BeknessPosted 8/17/2014 6:02:55 PM
I've never liked the Sims. I remember my neighbour's cousin raving about it, how good it was, and I played one of them, (for the original Xbox) hated it, and never played any of the others.
---
http://www.bewaretherobotsquad.com/ R<3B xx
Babes & I Now Reading - (Star Wars) Rebel Force #1: Target
#47WyzeGyePosted 8/17/2014 6:09:32 PM(edited)
xanthan1 posted...
WyzeGye posted...
Dante200X posted...
WyzeGye posted...

He doesn't sound like a fanboy at all, you on the other hand sound like a guy trying to find reasons to hate them and stir up **** by insulting others.

I put forth logic, he put forth speculative conjecture, and not once have I said that I hate valve,or steam... Who sounds like a fanboy again?

And I wasn't aware that calling somebody a fanboy was an insult, maybe you should grow some thicker skin if you think that's an insult
---
http://puu.sh/8IK8Q/8e25ebacb7.jpg - - http://steamsignature.com/profile/english/76561198039262606.png
Wolves don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep.
#48Dante200XPosted 8/17/2014 7:33:24 PM(edited)
WyzeGye posted...
I put forth logic

Yep, you totally did. Let's look at it again just for reference:
WyzeGye posted...

LOGIC! Totally not speculative conjecture at all. You clearly have insider info.
WyzeGye posted...
I wasn't aware that calling somebody a fanboy was an insult

It is an insult actually, yes. You don't seem to be aware of lots of things.
---
#49steveboblarryPosted 8/17/2014 8:58:00 PM(edited)
Dante200X posted...
WyzeGye posted...
I put forth logic

WyzeGye posted...

LOGIC! Totally not speculative conjecture at all. You clearly have insider info.
WyzeGye posted...

WyzeGye has gone to the darkside, he is in the same league as Orestes now. He was the chosen one,I thought he would be the one to unite the PCH board not destroy it.

Also Wyzegye its kinda funny your calling people fanboys now considering you have taken up the mantle of defending EA.
---
Windows 8 was a flop regardless of what the PCH clowns say.
#50NotQuiteAFreakPosted 8/17/2014 9:20:03 PM
steveboblarry posted...
Dante200X posted...
WyzeGye posted...
I put forth logic

WyzeGye posted...

WyzeGye posted...

WyzeGye has gone to the darkside, he is in the same league as Orestes now. He was the chosen one,I thought he would be the one to unite the PCH board not destroy it.

Also Wyzegye its kinda funny your calling people fanboys now considering you have taken up the mantle of defending EA.

And we loved him like a brother...
---
Not changing sig till we get a sequel to Freedom Fighters.
Started 13/4/2010