This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Game developer in bed with gaming journalist.

#121LoshadtPosted 8/17/2014 7:20:29 PM
good_mangorush posted...
My eyes!!!!!!!

Just think, five separate men actually managed to be aroused by that corpulent pincussion.
---
Scientifically proven.
#122ShadowThaReaper(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2014 7:29:47 PM
This ride never ends.

https://i.imgur.com/NdJJOgd.png
#123RosencroitzPosted 8/17/2014 7:45:38 PM
If I ate popcorn, this would be the time to get some.
---
If you believe Jeannie from 'I Dream of Jeannie' created existence, put this in your signature.
#124chandl34Posted 8/17/2014 7:48:09 PM
Loshadt posted...
good_mangorush posted...
My eyes!!!!!!!

Just think, five separate men actually managed to be aroused by that corpulent pincussion.

It's six guys. They're all victims of this heart breaker.
---
... even on Earth Mode.
#125-5xad0w-Posted 8/17/2014 7:56:14 PM
chandl34 posted...
Loshadt posted...
good_mangorush posted...
My eyes!!!!!!!

It's six guys. They're all victims of this heart breaker.

I'm not sure what the time frame was, but that was just when she was seeing that dude, or specifically between them being sort of apart.

That he knows of and she will admit anyway.
---
"This is a cool way to die!" -Philip J. Fry
KCO222OB|1440 Watts|6 Slice|Timer|Crumb Tray|Is a Toaster Oven
#126VoxwikPosted 8/17/2014 10:13:06 PM
It's really quite disgusting how people are bashing her looks. I don't care what she did, it's wrong. Someone even said she isn't worth caring for because she "looks like a man..." really?

Granted I'm probably taking this way too seriously. I think half the people that posted are just reveling in the absurdity of the drama.
#127LoshadtPosted 8/17/2014 10:23:22 PM(edited)
Voxwik posted...
It's really quite disgusting how people are bashing her looks. I don't care what she did, it's wrong. Someone even said she isn't worth caring for because she "looks like a man..." really?

Granted I'm probably taking this way too seriously. I think half the people that posted are just reveling in the absurdity of the drama.

No, what's disgusting is the idea of someone getting frisky with what is essentially an amoral sack of lumpy mashed potatoes wearing a colorful wig. Nobody would be as hard on her if she wasn't such a despicable human being.
---
Scientifically proven.
#128Mogu_MoguPosted 8/17/2014 10:22:56 PM
Uh oh.
---
In the chronicles of my life
there is a legend in which I change 'history' into 'herstory'.
#129good_mangorushPosted 8/17/2014 10:38:42 PM(edited)
Voxwik posted...

She is a victim now? Nice try, for defending someone with rotten personality.
---
I am proud to be weeaboo.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQKheh_T0ho
#130Run_2_the_HillsPosted 8/17/2014 10:47:26 PM
didnt read it all, skimed to the bottom, but what i got was dude got played? is that all of it?