This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Game developer in bed with gaming journalist.

#131TimePharaohPosted 8/17/2014 10:48:02 PM
good_mangorush posted...
Voxwik posted...
It's really quite disgusting how people are bashing her looks. I don't care what she did, it's wrong. Someone even said she isn't worth caring for because she "looks like a man..." really?

She is a victim now? Nice try, for defending someone with rotten personality.

Capes gon cape
#132RPGMattPosted 8/17/2014 10:48:16 PM
Nah, he's right... What she did is what's relevant, not how she looks. The people calling her ugly aren't helping their argument.
---
http://www.facebook.com/chaosframe
#133Red04Posted 8/17/2014 11:09:58 PM
RPGMatt posted...
Nah, he's right... What she did is what's relevant, not how she looks. The people calling her ugly aren't helping their argument.

That's true, but she isn't exactly Miranda Kerr... far from
---
''You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it'' - Sovereign
#134Noel H.Posted 8/18/2014 12:15:32 AM
Dude was a beta doormat. Got what he deserved (and probably subconsciously wanted).
#135HighOnPhazonPosted 8/18/2014 12:41:37 AM
Id hit it
---
PC Gaming - The Only Way
i5 3570K / ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 / Patriot Viper 8GB /Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB/ Corsair TX650
#136HighOnPhazonPosted 8/18/2014 12:53:07 AM
I have no standards anymore.

I just looked at her nudes. She strikes me as the promiscuous type. She took advantage of the male urge to @#%$ anything with female parts. Those poor guys.
---
PC Gaming - The Only Way
i5 3570K / ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 / Patriot Viper 8GB /Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB/ Corsair TX650
#137DetectiveZPosted 8/18/2014 1:03:10 AM(edited)
Next, she's going to say she's pregnant and blame her boyfriend, then when people call her out on that BS.

She's going to throw a hissy fit to get the media on her side yet again, because she's secretly trying to get her new game greenlighted.

Depression Quest 2: Pregnancy and Men are Evil
---
3DS FC: 1504-5928-8042
Krabby, Poliwhirl and Floatzel
#138ShadowThaReaper(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2014 4:16:21 AM
Voxwik posted...
It's really quite disgusting how people are bashing her looks. I don't care what she did, it's wrong. Someone even said she isn't worth caring for because she "looks like a man..." really?

Granted I'm probably taking this way too seriously. I think half the people that posted are just reveling in the absurdity of the drama.

I bet you never defended Phil Fish when people made fun of his looks.
#139ShadowThaReaper(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2014 4:21:59 AM
It's going to happen!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItuDqlGujos
#140yarsPosted 8/18/2014 6:40:11 AM
Keep in mind that the purpose of life is to produce viable offspring in order to keep your DNA active in the population's gene pool.

That statement neither takes into account "modern" societal conformities nor religion of any type.

If none of this makes sense to you, stop by your local University's biology (evolution) department, and talk to some PhDs about this.

My god, an intelligent post on this site!? Someone pinch me!

it's not intelligent to suggest there's a purpose to life and point to biology as evidence. there is no purpose of life according to science or evolution. there are just things life does or doesn't do.
biology doesn't care if you don't reproduce. it doesn't care if your species goes extinct. it doesn't place a value on propagation vs. extinction or life vs. death. it simply states that species that are good at reproducing tend to stick around, and those that aren't, don't.
---
My whole life has been a miserable pig filled ordeal because of you.